Chapter 33

Jiangcheng Hotel is the second tallest building in Jiangcheng, only about ten meters lower than Yunjing.

The night is particularly dark tonight, but it is a good weather, and some sparse stars can be seen when you look up.

This is already a rare amount in the city.

The young man was sitting on the edge of the tall building, his wings were lazily drooping under the steps, his hands propped his sides, and his slender legs were kicking outside the building. Anyone with a fear of heights would die on the spot seeing such a perspective.

He didn't speak, just sat there quietly, his eyes didn't know where to look, but the breath around him was a little agitated.

The small gravel along the edge of the building vibrated back and forth because of this breath, and turned into powder in an instant.

This is the power of the sub-dragon, which is uncontrollable and attacks everyone who approaches without discrimination.

When Ling Gu and Lu Zhi went up, they saw Xie Shiyin standing next to the water storage tank on the top floor, and not far away was the figure of the sub-dragon that they saw just now.

Luo An's hair scattered in the night wind, covering the tips of the ears and eyelashes. The dark blue light on the wings flowed along the angle of the scales as before.

He raised his head, revealing his fragile neck, wearing a thin light-colored pajamas on his upper body, and a thin soft cloth on his lower body.

"What a guy... You killed him right from the bed..." Ling Gu was amazed, but within two seconds he said again: "Oh, I don't even know what An An looks like. How are you doing now? It's the first time we met even I can't even see a face."

Lu Zhi glanced back and forth, and hid Ling Gu behind his back.

"What are you doing??"

"Shh, don't irritate that dragon, look-"

Ling Gu raised his eyes, and saw that Xie Shiyin just took a small step forward, and the hem of his clothes was already blown by Luo An's agitated dragon force.

"This sub-dragon is very insecure...his state is a bit strange." Lu Zhi frowned slightly.

What happened to Xie Shiyin? Could it be that he wasn't good enough for his dragon eggs? No, he didn't even get out of his own dragon's cave for this egg.

But on this side, Xie Shiyin had difficulty controlling his trembling right hand. Veins appeared on the corner of his forehead, his lips were tightly pressed, and he pressed his other hand on the right side violently.

no.

The shell was awakened early, and the uncontrolled body could not hold the warmed dragon soul at all. Going back now is tantamount to alternating extreme cold and extreme heat, which will cause big problems.

Xie Shiyin gritted his teeth, and said in a hoarse voice for a long while: "Luo'an."

Loan?

"Ah, so his name is Luo An..." Ling Gu murmured.

For some reason, when he looked at such a little Yalong, he always felt his heart tightening.

Although Yalong can fly...but I really want to rush up and hug him...It looks a little dangerous.

To the surprise of everyone present, after Xie Shiyin spoke, Luo An actually stopped shaking his calf, and then... retracted his wings.

At such a high place, and he looked so thin, he could be blown down by a gust of wind.