Chapter 69

"Three boxes of guns, and half a warehouse of drugs. It was involved in a huge mining accident in foreign country X. Eight people were buried alive. Those who knew about it were dealt with. Three people were punished. Shā•rén paid for their lives, and they were also kidnapped and extorted for domestic crimes..." the lawyer said to the lawyer. The other side of the phone said: "I also changed my nationality a week ago... Don't worry, deportation is impossible, he is finished."

Tu Meng responded with a deep voice. This is a lawyer he often contacts, and he is very good at handling such major criminal cases.

"Tomorrow morning, you go to the Xie family, the president of the Xie family may give you a 'surprise'."

Lawyer: "Alright, Mr. Tu... I heard from them that you are not going to enter the premises any longer?"

Tu Meng was sitting on the sofa, with a large pile of things found by the violent search at his feet, a dozen or so humans were lying down in a daze, and Zhuang Qiu was lying under Tu Meng's feet, listening to him on the phone.

"I won't go, I have something to do recently, I'm busy."

It's not certain whether he will go in the future, Ah Zhu is already dissatisfied with his job, and maybe he will have to find a company to be the boss.

"Okay then, I'll sort out the information right away, and you'll be busy first."

Tu Meng hung up the phone and made another call.

"It's me. A few people came to clean up the garbage. Well, it's over... It's annoying to see them. They have guns and drugs. For half an hour, I have other things."

Not knowing what to answer over there, Tu Meng casually hung up the phone.

There was a sound of panting in the air, Tu Meng snapped his fingers, and the sound came from under his feet.

"...Code T..."

Tu Meng: "Boss Zhuang, it's a happy cooperation."

Zhuang Qiu's eyes were bloodshot and he opened his eyes angrily: "You fucking... who are you!?"

Tu Meng laughed. He originally had a cold and ferocious appearance, unlike someone who often laughs, but at this moment, the corners of his lips slightly curled into an inexplicably "friendly".

The big dragon's learned smile was completely wrong.

Zhuang Qiu's hair stood on end, he just felt that he was looking at an evil ghost.

"Who am I?" Tu Meng exerted a little force, and there was the sound of bones crushing from the soles of his feet, "Before I ask this question, let me ask you a question. Do you know who you kidnapped?"

Zhuang Qiu's voice seemed to be squeezed out of his throat: "...Of course my mother knows! Isn't it Xie Shiyin's little love-ah!"

Tu Meng pulled out a fruit knife from Zhuang Qiu's thigh, "You tied it up. Xie Shiyin risked his life to protect the existence. You tied it up. His mother is my cub. Do you understand? Because of you! I spent most of the night They were kicked out to pick up the trash!"

The sweat from the pain on Zhuang Qiu's forehead mixed with the blood from the corner of his mouth, and he no longer looked like a high-spirited jeweler in the past. His face was distorted and extremely terrifying.

"...cub...cub?...garbage? Hahahaha trash..."

Tu Meng frowned slightly, feeling that this person's mind was a little abnormal, he had seen countless existences begging for mercy in this kind of scene, Zhuang Qiu seemed like an extreme psychopath.