Chapter 51

Xie Shiyin said that if he didn't go to work, he wouldn't go.

Xu Shi was almost busy with work some time ago, and he was idle during this period of time visible to the naked eye.

But Luo An thought about it again, Xie Shiyin could be regarded as a ruthless dragon when he was able to live in seclusion in Yunjing during the ten years since the company started.

The end of the year should be the coldest few days of the year. After these few days, the temperature will gradually rise, and Jiangcheng will usher in the long-lost spring.

But spring will also be cold, and you can't collect all the thick clothes. When the real April and May come, you should change into light and sympathetic T-shirts.

Luo An was thinking about the high-end shops that Xie Shiyin often visited, thinking about some popular styles, and unconsciously a small cotton hat was hung on his head.

He was startled, looked up, and saw that the man had just put away the scissors and was holding a pure wool glove with a missing thumb.

Luo An: "..."

This is all right? ? ?

Xie Shiyin is well versed in the art of pocket dressing!

"I'm afraid you'll go out to be cold, so let's make do with it for a while, and when you change back, you can put back on your previous clothes."

Luo An hesitated to speak: "Are you really going to the supermarket?"

Xie Shiyin purposely wore a large scarf, which hung softly over the coat.

"The assistant secretaries are busy with work, so I had no choice but to do it myself." Xie Shiyin said casually.

Luo An: "..."

If you want to miss work, just say so.

"Don't worry, the company has nothing else to do these days. When the time comes, it will automatically take a holiday. Naturally, managers will take care of these trivial matters. Do you know their annual salary?"

Luo An raised his paw and grabbed his finger hat.

"How much?"

"Seven figures per capita," Xie Shiyin said, "a few managers can open a supermarket a year."

So Luo An stopped talking, and he chose to follow Xie Shiyin to the supermarket honestly.

In fact, it's good to go out once in a while.

It's just that he didn't get into Xie Shiyin's pocket this time, but was placed on a large scarf. Xie Shiyin didn't know how to wear the scarf, but it moved out of its place anyway.

He is so small now, it doesn't violate harmony at all, and he has the feeling of a little kitten poking his head.

Luo An stepped on his paw, thinking about when he would be able to change back. Although this appearance is "easy to carry", it still makes him a little uncomfortable. If it doesn't work, he can also become a little dragon!

...It's just that Xie Shiyin seems to like him like this, and enjoys taking care of him.

Luo An reasonably suspects that Xie Shiyin just wanted to get over the addiction of not being able to successfully hatch Xiao Xiaolong.

While sitting in the car, Luo An heard Xie Shiyin say something.

"I've completed all the formalities for you. Once the New Year's Day is over, you can go to school with Ling Gu."

Luo An was surprised: "When did you do it?"

"Some time ago, I called the principal after work."

The matter of donating the library broke into Luo An's mind all of a sudden, and he almost forgot that this person can be said to be the major shareholder of Jiangcheng Middle School. In addition, Jiangcheng Middle School is actually a wealthy private school. Xie Shiyin wanted to run it in Jiangzhong Some things are simply too simple.