Chapter 70

When I returned to Yunjing, it was almost nine o'clock in the morning. At this time, those who should go to school go to school, and those who should go to work go to work, so Xie Shiyin's road is very easy.

Assistant Lin tremblingly sent the big boss downstairs, "Mr. Xie, are you still going to the company today?"

Xie Shiyin got out of the car with a small wonton in his hand: "I'll send you a message if I go, if you don't go, let some vice presidents preside over it first."

Lin Qi: "Okay, okay!"

After Assistant Lin left, Xie Shiyin straightened his clothes and walked towards the elevator entrance.

He only told Tu Meng where he lived, but he didn't say which household, but as long as there was a dragon cub to locate him, even if he lived in an old forest deep in the mountains, Qu Zhu and Tu Meng could accurately locate it.

At this moment, when the two appeared on the roof, Xie Shiyin didn't think it was strange at all. They were not dragons who walked the usual path.

The ticking sound of the electronic lock came, and before Xie Shiyin entered the door, a figure jumped in front of him.

Luo An's recent height seems to have dropped a little, as if he has made up for everything that hadn't grown back before.

Xie Shiyin put the wontons in the porch, and reached out to smooth the boy's hair.

"What's wrong? Where are Mr. Qu and Mr. Tu?"

Luo An rubbed Xie Shiyin's chest with his forehead before replying, "It's on the big terrace on the roof."

Because Xie Shiyin is the boss and wants to hatch dragon eggs to raise his wife, he reserved the largest apartment in the whole cloud environment for himself, including a large balcony with a safety partition on the roof. From a distance, he can have a panoramic view of Jiangcheng.

"I don't see you when I wake up in the morning... Did you really go out to throw out the trash?"

Xie Shiyin smiled: "By the way, I fixed the 'garbage'."

Luo An understood immediately, Xie Shiyin didn't go out to throw garbage, he obviously held his breath all night, and went out in the morning to vent his anger!

But... It's good to let him vent. Xie Shiyin is not a character of pretending to be troublesome, and he has persuaded him not to kill him overnight.

"This smells so good!"

"Hmm. Has An An eaten already?" Xie Shiyin asked as he walked.

Luo An stuck behind him like a little tail, "How can I... I want to eat small wontons."

As soon as Xie Shiyin entered, he saw that the kitchen was full of large and small packaging bags. Fortunately, he told Tu Meng that Luo An was timid, otherwise the dismembered cow's head could be brought over with its fur.

"It's been enough to eat for a long time." Xie Shiyin took out a small spoon from the cupboard and put the wontons on the dining table, "Don't be afraid of this, Mr. Tu probably handled it according to your prototype."

Luo An gulped down a mouthful of wontons, "...my prototype?"

Xie Shiyin watched Luo An obediently took two bites, "An'an is very small now, but Yalong Juju won't be full by eating just one steak at a time."

Luo An embarrassedly scratched his chin, "How do you learn how to speak from me..."

Xie Shiyin raised his eyebrows: "I think talking like this is cute, and it can get closer to the topic of An An."