Chapter 22

[one more]

Xie Shiyin investigated him.

This was Luo An's first thought.

He guessed and simulated Xie Shiyin's reaction countless times when he knew about it, but he never expected it to be the one in front of him.

"Xie Shiyin...yes...how could I not have thought of it? You have already found out about Yu Mu, how could you let someone who is so similar to me go...you have investigated in detail..." Luo An's whole body was covered with tremors Cold, "That's me... I have nothing else to say... That's me, but I'm standing here now-"

Xie Shiyin interrupted him, he didn't seem to have any extra emotions: "Go to breakfast first, I'll come back after seeing the Yu family, let's talk slowly."

Luo An's heart was hanging in the air. Looking at Xie Shiyin, he felt the terror of a dragon for the first time.

Xie Shiyin's expression was as motionless as a mountain, but his whole body visibly fluctuated.

Luo An's current status as a dragon is very clear about these fluctuations.

He didn't know what kind of brain circuit Xie Shiyin was in.

But he knew, Xie Shiyin didn't know.

Even though this man has dug some information, he still doesn't know that he is human, and he still believes that he is his dragon.

But why?

Luo An almost mechanically watched Xie Shiyin close the door of the lounge for him, maybe the other party wanted to calm down...

...Yes, he should calm down too, he should eat.

Xie Shiyin is not such an irrational person, he will solve everything for him.

And Yu Mu... That's right! Yu Mu!

Xie Shiyin has such a strong desire for monopoly and is so keen, now he must know the relationship between him and Yu Mu! Luo An hurriedly picked up the phone, and after unlocking it, it was still a dialogue with Yu Mu.

But before his words had time to remind the past, Yu Mu quickly turned back.

"I've been so busy during this period. Fortunately, I caught up with Jiangzhong's class. I finally took a leave of absence for Teacher Ning today."

"Lolo, you don't know the big boss of the Xie Consortium, do you? The old man asked me to come out to see the world. I came to see him today... Although I don't really want to come, I don't know him. I met once, and you don't even know how cold he is!"

"When I saw him, I wanted to run as much as I saw the head teacher!"

"...The assistant said Mr. Xie has arrived, let's not talk about it, I will talk to you later-"

Luo An didn't have time to say a word, because he didn't have to type with his normal body shape for a long time, and all the words he sent were using punctuation marks indiscriminately.

"Don't #相言*...... words! Stay away from Xie Shiyin!"

He waited in place for several minutes, but Yu Mu didn't reply. Luo An closed his eyes in resignation, turned his head, and saw a few steamed buns with crab roe and a bowl of hot wontons on the table.

Isn't everything Xie Shiyin has done enough?

Enough is enough.

It is enough for him to wait patiently for the most correct result.

-

"Mr. Xie, Ms. Yu is already inside." Zhou Wen pushed open the door of the conference room, always feeling that the big boss's face was dark.