Chapter 17

The arrival of the first snow in Jiangcheng made the crowded Sunday even more lively.

Xie Shiyin drove the car, and when he arrived at the cinema mall, he took Luo An to dinner. He didn't bring the big black umbrella, and just walked among the crowd in the snow.

The man's figure was tall and straight, and he was so handsome that the people who were looking at the snow couldn't help but focus on him.

Frightened by Xie Shiyin's slightly cold face, no one dared to strike up a conversation.

Xie Shiyin has done a good job of keeping secrets in human society. Those who know him will not appear on the street, and those who don't know him don't know who he is.

Luo An remembered the sporadic information about Xie Shiyin that he knew before.

Those reporters and media couldn't get a picture of Xie Shiyin, which probably had a lot to do with Xie Shiyin's intervention.

As long as he doesn't want to, no one will dare to go against the Xie Consortium.

Luo An stayed in the man's pocket. This long black down jacket had a pocket cover with a very unique workmanship. Luo An rested his chin on the pocket opening, and his head was blocked by the top cover. Like a delicate doll.

Of course, the vast majority of people would not notice the handsome man's pocket at all, their eyes were all attracted by that face.

Luo An looked at the snow falling from the sky and falling on the ground. Within two seconds, pedestrians stepped on it and branded it with gray mud. The original pure white and crystal clear disappeared, and finally turned into one of the elements that make up this world.

Xie Shiyin was right.

The most beautiful snowflakes will always stay on the top floor of the cloud mirror and stay in his pupils.

Luo An felt that just reminiscing about these things was enough to comfort him for a long time.

The boy's heart was moved at the beginning, but he was in such a complicated environment. He may not understand why he is afraid of losing, and why his dark eyes are full of disappointment, but he has already understood the most rare thing in love. .

The source of all love, and the driving force that supports love to go on, is not the word selfishness.

Who doesn't love Xie Shiyin? But Xie Shiyin's love only gave one existence, and that was his dragon egg.

He promised to give Dragon Egg the status of guardian, and give him family-like care. He is a contradictory combination of reason and madness, which makes people addicted to it, and always reminds himself that it is dangerous and must stay awake.

Luo An exhaled a mouthful of white mist, stretched out his hand, and caught a snowflake where no one was there. The snowflake was small, but it was huge in his palm.

After two seconds, it melted into a puddle of water. Luo An quickly shook his hand, but accidentally left a wet handprint on Xie Shiyin's black clothes.

He flinched back, as if he had done something wrong.

But how could Xie Shiyin blame him?

He will never be angry with his little Wurm.

Luo An secretly laughed, raised his eyelashes and looked up. Even the purest snowflakes can't match those pale pupils. The boy's eyelashes are curled up and thick. Xie Shiyin's walking figure is reflected in Luo An's eyes, but he will never step out of the scope of the pupils.

Luo An moved his feet, Xie Shiyin paused, and stood in a corner, with a few snowflakes hanging on the ends of the man's hair, trembling and precarious, he lowered his head and said, "What's wrong? We're going into the mall soon ."