Chapter 83: Extra 3

The wedding of Xie Shiyin and Luo An was held in early winter.

Before the first wave of cold air sank, Xie Shiyin invited a group of Mr. Long and countless human partners in the largest auditorium in Jiangcheng.

Even Duan Xiu rushed back from abroad.

It was a night of incomparable excitement and incomparable solemnity.

Luo An is well versed in all the laws of the human world, and even fantasized about becoming the home court when he was young and ignorant.

It must be glowing all over.

Although Luo An is well-known in Xie's family, he has almost never been to the company since he went to college. He has always been indifferent. Those partners and executives only saw Xie Shiyin's mysterious groom clearly at this wedding. .

It was a treasure that was taken out and made them envy and praise just by looking at it.

Some uneven voices submerged silently, leaving only the "Match Made in Heaven" that was passed on.

The little groom who was still in college stood there, graceful, calm and elegant, and he was so suitable for Xie's big boss, as if the two were born to be together.

Xie Shiyin let three mainstream media enter the venue, allowing this semi-public wedding, which was covered by a mysterious chaebol, to dominate Jiangcheng's front page headlines for a whole week, and he did what he once swore to let the whole world know.

Everyone was amazed, only Xie's employees were worried, because the boss would definitely go on honeymoon with Mr. Xiao, and at the end of the busy year, Xie's big boss was going to love his wife again!

They guessed right, Xie Shiyin had made a plan long ago, Luo An has often had cold hands and feet recently, so he planned to go to the south, find a place with beaches and sunshine, and relax with his little friend.

It's just that Luo'an fell into a shallow dormancy state before he set off.

Xie Shiyin only realized something was wrong when he woke up in the morning.

Ah Rong kept running around restlessly, refusing to eat meat, either to rub against him, or to nest in the corner of Luo An's bed, the whole wolf was pitiful, anxiously wishing that he could speak human language.

Xie Shiyin went over and touched Luo An's face, the normal dormant state of the Dragon Clan was not dangerous, it was more like a self-renewing body function.

He kissed Luo An lightly, got up and hesitated for a moment to cancel the ticket, Ah Rong, who stepped over the long strip, looked outside the window, and was startled the moment he raised his eyes.

It seems... it's snowing.

Luo'an has been in university for two years, and every year he experiences such a winter, but this year, the first snow seems to be exceptionally early.

Xie Shiyin knew that Luo An liked watching the snow the most.

He opened the curtains, walked over to lift the quilt, went to bed and hugged Luo An in his arms.

"An'an, it's snowing again. Do you want to go to the ski resort? It's nearby. I'll take you there." Exercise might warm up your hands and feet.

The shallow sleep did not close all the facial features, Luo An changed his posture, and said in a vague tone: "...Aren't you going to the beach?"

Xie Shiyin: "It's a bit far away if you don't go, you will be tired, so save it for An An first."

Luo An half-opened his eyes, looked at the man, leaned over and kissed him, "Not asleep, just sleepy, I heard Ah Rong wandering around, did you feed him?"