Chapter 39

How could he drive Xie Shi Yin to sleep in the guest room?

Luo An thought to himself, he would never do that, how comfortable it is to be with Xie Shiyin, comfortable in his arms, comfortable to kiss occasionally, he likes Xie Shiyin so much, wishing to stick to him all the time, how could it be Let him sleep in another room?

Luo An looked at Xie Shiyin and said sincerely, "I want to sleep in my brother's arms."

Xie Shiyin glanced at the on-board equipment, "An'an, say it again?"

Luo An was embarrassed, and Xie Shiyin smiled lightly: "Forget it."

Luo An: "Forget it?"

What's the matter? ?

"I just want to sleep with you! Don't you want to?"

Xie Shiyin stopped the car, and undid the safety buckle for Luo An with a clicking sound: "I am willing, I mean, I will remember this sentence."

Luo An felt that Xie Shiyin was a little strange, but in the past few days after returning from Xishan Cemetery, Xie Shiyin really hugged him and slept for several nights. Come out of the incident - like.

Luo An could only obediently treat himself as Xie Shiyin's humanoid pillow.

Sometimes even when watching TV, she would sit on Xie Shiyin's lap, occasionally raising her head to give the man a comforting kiss.

But he didn't forget that Xie Shiyin still had a Xie family consortium in Jiangcheng to manage, so it seemed a little bad to just leave the company like this. Luo'an had already seen Xie Shiyin ring many times.

This afternoon, Luo An looked at the date, tomorrow is the last day of this year.

Originally, he was supposed to go to work the day after tomorrow, but because it coincided with a public holiday, Xie Shiyin was able to skip a few days of work openly.

However, in the past few days, there is another schedule that has been scheduled long ago.

Ling Gu has had many private conversations with Luo An, and the pure meat recipe was also bound into a beautiful booklet and mailed out from a villa area a few days ago.

Luo An conveniently saved Ling Gu's home address, and then looked through this recipe together with Xie Shiyin.

"Brother, I remember that Assistant Lin said that Mr. Lu had an invitation?"

"Um."

"When was it?"

"Tomorrow." Xie Shiyin pressed Luo An's hand, carefully watching the recipe of braised lamb chops, "Does An An like this?"

Luo An's mouth moved: "Well, it's okay... Are you going tomorrow?"

Xie Shiyin stared at Luo An and said, "If An An doesn't want to go out, I can just ask them to send the most expensive one."

Luo An: "!!"

"No, no, no! Brother, let's go for a walk, it's not good to be bored at home all day."

Xie Shiyin hummed dispensably, "If An An wants to go out."

What if I don't want to? if i want to? Why is it me?

Luo An seriously turned the man's face, looked straight into his deep eyes and said, "Xie Shiyin, look at me, I'm in your arms, there's no danger in the outside world, I can't let you shut yourself up It's not good to start 'self-closing'."

"I just want to be with you," Xie Shiyin said in a low tone, "I don't want others to see my little dragon, I can give you the best."

Xie Shiyin's desire for monopoly intensifies, but this person happens to be a master who is not short of money. He has a lot of money and has enough capital to act willfully.