Chapter 73

"Friendship souvenir?" Xie Shiyin was obviously very concerned, "What souvenir?"

Luo An thought for a while and said: "A very delicate little decoration, the size of a palm, did you forget, I brought it with me when I went home last time."

Xie Shiyin remembered that one time after school, Luo An did bring back a small box.

He stopped asking, but said: "Just now, seeing you running so fast, I thought An'an had encountered something over there."

"No, it's just that I sent him away." There seemed to be a slight change in Luo An's tone, but Xie Shiyin's slightly narrowed eyes were not seen.

"You say goodbye?"

"Yes, goodbye."

"Did he not say anything?" Xie Shiyin asked.

Luo An shook his head: "No, he told me some of his future plans, and also... said goodbye."

Xie Shiyin stopped this topic in time, but he didn't expect that the human cub had such a heart, but no matter what heart he had, it wouldn't take up too much space in him.

A somewhat special passing passerby.

"Okay, shall we go too?"

Luo An hummed, and suddenly said: "I think it's good to go now."

Xie Shiyin turned around: "Huh? Us?"

Luo An shook his head again: "No, I mean, my...human friend, Yu Mu."

Human... friend? Xie Shiyin glanced at Luo An with deep meaning, but finally said nothing.

Maybe Yu Mu performed perfectly in those years, but Luo An is a sensitive sub-dragon after all, even the dragon who came back halfway has his own feeling.

It's a pity that Luo An only guessed the sign, but didn't guess the sign, which had already taken root in that human cub's heart for many years.

In this world, everyone has too much to do. You have many years, and I have more years. How do you make sense when it comes to feelings?

This matter can never be explained clearly, and Xie Shiyin does not want to compare with a human being, that is a blasphemy against the dragon partner model. Yu Mu's feelings are too naive and too fragile to withstand the slightest shock, it's better for Luo An not to know anything.

However, he was smart enough and lucky enough, and this kind of departure made Luo An brood.

But that's all.

His An An is for him, so he wanders in human society. The sacrifice he made to himself is enough for him to love and cherish in his whole life. If it weren't for his suddenness, how could Luo An experience and deal with these things.

He will be a healthy dragon from the beginning, instead of having the ability to cross the dragon's den after being taken care of by himself for so long.

Xie Shiyin pursed his lips, held Luo An's hand in the crowd, and led him completely out of the T-zone terminal.

-

Jiangcheng Airport.

As the hub city of the entire north, countless planes take off here every day, and each plane has a predetermined route and destination. They carry guests from Jiangcheng to another terminal.

Luo An had also flown by plane before, but most of them were alone at that time, and he hadn't gone out in the past few years. Unexpectedly, he went directly to an area that could not be found on the map.