Chapter 7

Yalong's mood really changed from time to time. When he just woke up, he looked pretty good, but now his expression was gloomy, as if he was not very happy.

Xie Shiyin specially made a cup of milk tea for Luo An to refresh himself, and ate a plate of beef in the kitchen by himself, and then went out with Luo An who was in a daze after drinking the milk.

If Ning Si were to look at the current Xie Shiyin, he would probably be unable to utter the words cold, harsh and cruel with his jaw dropped, and would just spit out that I misidentified the dragon.

Thank you for your double standards.

"I'm not going to the company today, I changed into a spacious windbreaker, try it on and see if it feels comfortable."

After listening to Xie Shiyin's instructions, Luo An moved his feet in the bag of the large windbreaker.

He is wearing a small dress vest today, covered with a sleeveless black cloak, which is connected with a thin twisted gold buckle in front of the cloak, and has lace-up boots on the soles of his feet. He is really dressed like a little prince. Same.

... Xie Shiyin is indeed very talented in dressing up Xiaolongren.

It's just... I seem to have been coaxed again.

All the clothes Xie Shiyin prepared for Luo An were new, and he would not let him touch the ground when he went out, so the soles of the young man's shoes were clean and shiny, and he was stepping on many things with bumps.

Luo An bent down and sat in, feeling the hot body temperature of the man's waist, watching the toffee as long as half his body, and fell into deep thinking about life.

How did Xie Shiyin take out a toffee jar from the porch with a natural expression, peeled one off and stuffed it in his mouth without any pretentiousness, and then said to him: "Look, this is how it is eaten, there is a layer of glutinous rice paper inside , can also be eaten."

Luo An could only say one thing: Alright bro, I got it.

In the past, he only thought that Mr. Ba's suit pocket could only hold black cards, but now it seems that anything can be held in it.

For example, the advanced species Xiaolongman, and the milk-flavored candy that will never appear in the pocket of the boss.

For a while, Luo An even lost a lot of the complicated feelings about facing Jiangcheng Middle School. After all, it will not be more complicated than the relationship between him and Xie Shiyin... He has almost guessed that the world is probably the same as it used to be, but he is here with Xie Shiyin , What I experience is a different magical perspective.

The boy's fair and tender face was full of thoughts about life, and three soul interrogations popped out of his head-who am I, where am I, and what am I doing.

Why did I become an egg, and where was I once?

Xie Shiyin saw the boy's "sad face" in his eyes, thinking that he was so hungry that he couldn't eat meat, so he took out some hard fruit candies from the car after getting in the car. Dragon aesthetic.

These candies were put into his pockets all at once, and his posture was very rich and powerful. Xie Shiyin didn't forget to push Luo An aside to block him, so that the candies wouldn't hit him.

"If you eat less in the morning, you can eat these too. They are all customized by the sugar factory, but you should pay attention to the amount of consumption... By the way, do you want to sit in the pocket or the seat next to you?"

Luo An shook his head in a trance, holding a few head-sized candies in his windbreaker pocket.

"...It's warm and stable here, so let's go here." Luo An then asked, "Can we get there in twenty minutes by car?"