Chapter 84: Extra 4

Xie Shiyin and Luo An's dragon cubs came very smoothly.

It went so smoothly that the jaws of all the dragons were broken. Xie Shiyin didn't even go back to the Dragon Cave. The reason was that after Luo'an had cubs, he reacted inexplicably to the plane. From Jiangcheng to the border town, flying is the best way, and flying by himself The past is simply not realistic now.

Not in the Dragon Cave, Xie Shiyin would like to put Luo An in a glass cabinet to be careful and pamper him within this year.

Fortunately, the gestation process of the dragon clan is not like that of humans, the dragon eggs will not be very big, they will continue to grow after birth, and they can also take Luo An out for a breath of air from time to time.

Ah Rong is a complete Buddha. This year, under Xie Shiyin's training, he has practiced the unique skill of eating bones without making a cracking sound.

The life of a wolf is so difficult.

But fortunately, the dragon eggs of Xie Shiyin and Luo An were born smoothly.

On an unexpected morning.

It's not big, only half of Xie Shiyin's palm, so that Luo An can't tell what kind of egg it is for a while.

He also took it out and compared it with the ingredients in the kitchen, only to be sure that it did not belong to any purchased egg at home, nor was it someone's spoof, it was their own egg!

Xie Shiyin was on the phone in the study at the time, and when he came out, he found his little friend sitting on the sofa wearing a nightgown bitterly.

"What's the matter, Ann?"

Luo An held up the egg in his hands and said weakly: "Here, look."

Xie Shiyin glanced at it and said with a smile, "I'll do it for you."

Luo An: [Longlong Shocked.jpg]

...

This is what little friend Ah Tang heard from another big brother. His little father never mentioned these things to him in order not to expose his "mental trauma".

The big brother was two years older than him, and also a big dragon cub, the son of his two dragon uncles.

"Every time I look in the mirror, I wish I could look a little bit more like my little daddy, and then a little bit more like my little daddy. My little daddy is the gentlest and most beautiful daddy in the world! Read me storybooks and take me with my satchel. When buying flowers in the flower shop, Ah Rong can only be led by hand! The most important thing is that he can cure my big daddy!"

Ah Tang was sitting on the sofa short and stubby, flapping his tail, next to him was a tablet computer for video.

There seemed to be another black dragon cub a little bigger.

"I'm almost three years old, and I can transform into a human form! But the big daddy always said that the little daddy likes the cub's dragon-like appearance, and for the little daddy, I'm willing to do anything!"

The other side said: "You read a jingle, what big daddy little daddy..."

"Hmph, Ah Tang is going to shout like that! This is what I learned from my little dad, and my little dad also has a dad-"

"Stop, stop!" said the other side, "Farewell to daddy! Ah Tang, let's take Ah Rong out to play together this weekend! Doesn't your family have a secret ranch in the suburbs, and I heard that the beef there is good..."

The big dragon cub's eyes sparkled, "You love it too, I'll tell Uncle Xie, he'll let us go!"

Xie Shiyin treats Xie Tang in a free-range state, as long as he is within the safe range, he will never restrict his actions.