Chapter 29

Luo An once said that Xie Shiyin sometimes spoke as if he was reciting a spell.

His voice is deep and mellow, occasionally cold and arrogant, occasionally prying people's hearts, mixed with firm belief, and involuntary convincing power.

This is something Luo An has never felt from anyone.

This is what he has always needed, something that no one else has given him.

Luo An's introverted and soft personality needs Xie Shiyin's straightforward and strong package, which can't be done by anyone.

Even though he has known Yu Mu for so many years, he has never felt anything other than friendship and company in Yu Mu.

But Xie Shiyin was different.

This is a heart-sniping evil dragon, making those who approach him willing to dedicate their fresh hearts without exception.

Luo An bit his lips tightly, but Xie Shiyin noticed that a slender knuckle came up to him, separated his lips, and rubbed the boy's lips boldly and enthusiastically.

Soft, sweet, and one wants to pick a kiss carefully.

Xie Shiyin's throat moved slightly, and he hugged Luo An, who was so frightened and stiff, into his arms perfectly, then reached out to brush his soft hair, and said in a hoarse voice.

"It's not much more than that."

Luo An's eyes were slack, and the back of the ear to the neck was as red as fire, but there were silver-blue dragon scales attached to it, and it was like ice and fire for a while.

Xie Shiyin's hand seemed to be lingering behind his ear, Luo An didn't understand what Xie Shiyin wanted to do, and he didn't understand why Xie Shiyin did this suddenly. It was not at all different from sleeping on the same bed and holding hands by himself.

It's over.

Xie Shiyin has evolved.

His little tricks are not enough to watch...

"To what extent... Xie Shiyin," Luo An slowly raised his eyes, turned his pupils, and had a panoramic view of the man's expression at this time, "What were you doing just now...are you...kissing me?"

Xie Shiyin paused, as if he didn't expect Luo An to have such straightforward language.

He was silent for a moment, and said, "Don't you like it? Shallow soul counseling."

Shallow Soul Guidance...

"Shallow layer..." Luo An softly followed his words, "Is there still a deep layer?"

Xie Shiyin's tone fluctuated slightly: "An'an, be good, that won't work now."

that what? what that?

Luo An felt as if he had accidentally opened up a strange world.

It was gorgeous and ambiguous, psychedelic and dangerous, making people feel like they had opened a magic box, but when they were extremely happy, they heard the wrong sound of opening.

Soul guidance.

Xie Shiyin kissed him, just doing soul counseling...?

After a while, some emotions swelled and permeated in the dark night. Luo'an endured and endured, and then he said a little wronged: "What kind of weird way of counseling is this, why are you doing this to me?"

Everyone took out a heart, and then filled it back into the chest in embarrassment.

Xie Shiyin asked: "Just now... Is there any picture in your mind?"