Chapter 58

The curled neckline adorned the young man's slender neck, and the gold silk sash wrapped around it softly. He raised his head slightly and took a breath of the chilly air.

The air seems to be mixed with the smell of books and the fragrance of grass leaves in the campus.

Ling Gu put his hand on Luo An's shoulder: "Baby An'an, how is it? It's really not an exaggeration to say that we are, look at other people, there are all kinds of weird colors!"

It's true that he and Ling Gu are quite well-behaved at any rate, and there are more people dressed "nondescript", but because they are all teenagers and girls, no matter how out of the ordinary, there is a youthful and lively filter.

It's just that among them, the two with the blessing of race wài • guà stand out.

Luo An rolled his eyes, and pulled Ling Gu to the side of the school gate, the driver behind him had already left the Ginkgo Avenue.

Mr. Xiao said, there is no need to wait, Mr. Xie will pick it up in person in the evening.

It's just that when I think of the little gentleman's different attire today, I still feel amazed.

Human beings always talk about focusing on inner beauty, but who doesn't like beautiful things?

Luo An took out the student card Xie Shiyin had prepared for him from his pocket, and handed it to the guard along with Ling Gu's.

The doorman, who has worked here for many years, looked at the two of them from behind his glasses.

"The little classmate is a bit unfamiliar."

At this time, there were already many people coming and going at the school gate, and many of them turned their attention to it.

Ling Gu smiled and said: "If you have a student card, you can get it, we are also students of Jiangzhong!"

Luo An also smiled at the guard.

As if he finally remembered something, the old man pointed at Luo An and said, "Wait, you...you, I remember you! Are you a freshman in high school-"

"Students who used to be in the first year of high school did not come to school the year before due to illness." Luo An added.

The uncle took off his glasses, and looked at the person in front of him carefully, "It used to be a green onion seedling, but this has changed too much...Okay, just come back, go in, go in!"

Luo An turned around and handed the student card to Ling Gu, but saw that the other party winked mischievously at him and turned around. whisper.

"Who's the one with the red hair?"

"...How do I know, these two people are unfamiliar..."

"Shouldn't someone of this level be famous long ago?"

"I just want to know why their makeup is so advanced!!!"

Luo An's hearing is sensitive, and it was because of this hair color that it was a little eye-catching. At this time, he lowered his head and dragged Ling Gu towards the direction of the auditorium. There were many students along the way, but he really got rid of those behind him because he was walking so fast. speech.

Ling Gu let Luo An move, but compared to his good friend's haste, he was much more relaxed, as if he was the one who used to go to Jiangcheng Middle School.

"How about it, I'm right! Your body is simply crushing!"

Luo An had never been so "deviant", the initial discomfort faded away, and his pace slowly slowed down. Ling Gu glanced at the flowers and scenes of Jiangcheng Middle School beside him.