Chapter 9

Drinking milk really helps with sleep.

This is Luo An's feeling of sleeping until early in the morning again.

When he woke up, Xie Shiyin was not in front of him, but after walking a few steps on the big bed, the bedroom door was opened from the outside.

The man stood outside the door in a formal suit, with a black shirt tied into his belt, a clear waistline, and a low-key silver diamond collar clip.

Luo An looked down at his little man who couldn't grow up because he didn't eat meat, and squeezed his fist quietly.

Ahhhh he is so short!

Too short to do anything!

"I heard you got up, it's windy outside today, I prepared thick clothes and a hat for you," Xie Shiyin walked in, "I'm not going to eat at home today, I'll take you to the company to eat."

"Come here, Loan."

Luo An was taken aback, then looked up, and saw Xie Shiyin squatting in front of the bed, obviously still indifferent before, but it just gave Luo An an irreversible illusion.

He stepped forward involuntarily, made two kicks and jumped onto Xie Shiyin's palm. The man rubbed his stomach with his thumb as usual, but was hugged by Luo An.

"...Don't rub your stomach, thank you Shiyin, it's itchy."

Xie Shiyin laughed lowly: "I'm also very happy when you call me that."

"After all, although we are family, I don't really want to be your brother."

Luo An's hair exploded, and his heart trembled.

...a subtle feeling.

Luo An tried hard to find the harmonious relationship between feeding and being fed, "So I want to go to work with you?"

Xie Shiyin hummed: "Let you stay at home alone, you can't even open the refrigerator door."

Luo An: "..."

"Okay, okay, I know!" Damn it!

After the messy washing up, he followed Xie Shiyin downstairs. It's just that when he went out this time, he took a serious look back at the position behind him.

Xie Shiyin lives on the top floor of a building, and the Yunjing apartment under his name is on the sixth floor of the second building. Inside are his childhood decorations and most of his parents' relics.

There are not many valuable things in the school district room near the school.

Luo An withdrew his gaze, silently thinking about how to go back and get things when he grows up.

The brim of the pink hat was lowered, covering Luoan's eyes. He used to purse his lips when thinking, but because he was wearing a young white sweater, instead of giving people a serious feeling, it was a little more cute that couldn't be explained.

In particular, there is a dragon claw drawn on the white sweater with a great sense of design, which is plump and conspicuous.

Xie Shiyin put Luo An in the small seat next to him, and put on his seat belt for him with ease.

"Let's go, half an hour's drive."

Luo An responded.

Xie Shiyin's timing was terribly accurate, not too much and not too little, and he officially arrived at the company's gate at 8:30.

Sitting in the car, Luo An saw for the first time the majesty of the Xie Consortium at such a close distance, the main building, the auxiliary building, and the leisure area.