Chapter 19

The movie ends.

It was already dark outside.

Luo An's whole body was numb.

He moved, only to find that there was a row of progress bars at the bottom. Luo An looked down, and with just one glance, tears flowed out uncontrollably.

Thank you Shiyin.

Thank you Shiyin.

How could this dragon be like this.

How could he meet such a dragon.

Xie Shiyin should be dangerous, shouldn't he? He should be cold, decisive, and arrogant.

But he hides warmth and delicacy. Under that hard armor, there is the softest affection in the world.

Xie Shiyin's palm, and even half of his arm started to burn.

That is the power of the contract.

It was the contracted dragon's soul that was in such a strong shock that it affected his body.

Xie Shiyin was worried that Luo An would be too shocked, so he reached out from behind and covered his eyes.

In fact, the boy's entire body was wrapped up.

Xie Shiyin felt some drops of water hit his knuckles, and his throat moved slightly.

"So I guessed right, you have stayed in the eggshell for so long, and indeed something has happened," Xie Shiyin said again: "But I'm not showing you these things to make you appreciate me, just I don't want you to be unhappy."

"I want you to be innocent forever, especially today, I want you to be happy, not sad."

Luo An pressed his forehead against the man's knuckles, and asked after a long while choked with sobs.

"You are praising my soul, Xie Shiyin, you are praising my soul, aren't you?"

Xie Shiyin let out a "hmm".

"You are always so nice..."

Luo An's tone began to speed up, for fear that if he slowed down, he would no longer have the courage to analyze himself, "But I am also weak, withdrawn, timid, insecure, and sometimes I even prefer to be alone. I have many, many things. Disadvantages, I am not as perfect as you imagined, I am not even grown up now, I can't do anything for such a small one, and I have to be coaxed and fed before I am willing to eat meat, even-"

"Loan."

Luo An's eyelashes were wet in clusters, and the tails of his eyes were terribly red, he slowed down his breath, and called out "Brother" in a voice like a mosquito.

Xie Shiyin didn't turn on the light, and replied in total darkness: "I know."

"But it doesn't prevent me from being nice to you, or from my affairs. I enjoy it and am willing to do it."

"Besides, there are no perfect things and personalities in the world. Why are you weak? Why are you timid? Why are you insecure?" Xie Shiyin's words were like an awl, digging into Luo'an's mind one by one, "There must be a reason, right? "

"But my existence is not to emphasize these things to you, and I don't need you to emphasize these things. I want to solve these things for you."

"The body may be fixed, but the soul is channelable."

"Maybe not now, but one day in the future, you will be my bravest dragon."

Luo An bit his lips tightly, afraid that he would cry out.