Chapter 31

Time will smooth out one's emotions.

New things are always accumulating, and old things are suppressed in the bottom of my heart.

Since Luo An met Xie Shiyin, he has been renewing his philosophy of life. Being a man seems to be a matter of his previous life, but he will never forget those short and beautiful ten years.

But now, he has changed his identity to face it.

That recording, unless it was rewound deliberately, would not be discovered at all. His father may have been hesitant, and finally wanted to tell him some past events, but he was carelessly ignored by him when he was young.

It was not until many years later, when things changed and people changed, that he and Xie Shiyin discovered it.

"What's in the photo album?"

Luo An took a deep breath, and after speaking those words to Xie Shiyin, his soul seemed to be much lighter.

"Is there a letter of apology?"

Xie Shiyin took him to the living room.

"Sit down and take a look. What I accidentally discovered may not be as simple as an apology letter."

Luo An patted the position beside him: "Come and accompany me."

Of course Xie Shiyin stepped forward and sat beside Luo An in silence.

The relationship between human parents is very different from his relationship with Luo An. Maybe it is a wrong relationship buried in the years, but it is undeniable that every participant has paid all he can for this relationship. Possess the ultimate.

Xie Shiyin stretched out his hand to signal, and Luo An gently tore open that position, revealing the hollow interlayer inside.

The first four words that were revealed were the first line of the title. The font was beautiful, and what his father guided him to read was his mother's handwriting.

- write to Ann

[You went out to play that day and came back a bit late, your father was a little angry, although he looked stern, it was not because you came home late that he was angry.

The main reason is that this matter is a little more serious than expected.

You went up to the roof of the second building in Yunjing. ]

Xie Shiyin's eyes followed Luo An's all the time. They were almost reading the letter together. When they saw this, their expressions changed slightly.

[This is the first time we have discovered your involuntary extremely dangerous behavior, which is not at all the same as crying to shatter teacups or breaking the crib rails when you were a child.

In fact, before you were three years old, when your memory was vague, your father and I had already tried our best to teach you some "normal people" things. Although you are not the same as ordinary children, you are your mother's child anyway. To be your father's son, that alone is enough for us to spend everything to protect your unique secret.

But this time, you went to the top of the building, and when you came home, you told your father that you just played in the flower bed for a while... You may not know that many times when you play alone, your father has been following you to protect you .

And An An, your shoes are clean, there is no mud in the flower bed at all.

How could we not find out? You have been so special since you were a child. Your father and I thought that you had behaved like a "normal person", so we gave you more freedom. ]