Chapter 35

Luo An quickly understood a truth within a few minutes.

Staying away and restraint can be faked.

Especially for Xie Shiyin, it was not that he didn't like him when he was in the same bed.

But like him too much.

Although it is a bit embarrassing to say this, Luo An feels this way.

There was a layer of fine snow along the car window, but the marks were wiped away by the delicate dress, cold white hands were pressed on the car roof, the slender waist was leaned back, and it was extremely difficult to bear the man's kiss.

Luo An's eyes were slightly closed, and water flashed across them.

...Ah, you shouldn't flirt.

Xie Shiyin flirts indiscriminately, and there will be big problems if he goes too far.

He snorted lightly, the blue ribbon around his neck was slightly stretched, and his lips and teeth were filled with the cold scent of mint, but it was also mixed with the smell of roses, which made the kiss even more ambiguous.

Luo An shuddered, and gasped for breath with difficulty.

"...Brother, enough, enough--"

Xie Shiyin seemed to have never heard of it, and only after two or three seconds passed, he rubbed Luo An's earlobe and said in a low voice: "Check the expiration date."

The sound shook into the cochlea, making Luo An a little at a loss.

"... Mouth hurts."

Xie Shiyin smiled, then lowered his head and kissed softly on the soft lips.

"Feel sorry."

He said sorry words, but his eyes were deep and terrifying.

Luo An understood a line of words from it.

Where is enough, I want more.

The wind at night in winter was very cold, but Luo An felt as if a fire was burning in his body. He watched Xie Shiyin put down his wrist, and rubbed it for him again.

It was clearly a simple action, changing his identity and position, immediately causing people to have infinite reverie.

Luo An slammed the car door with his backhand and looked up at the sky.

I don't know if the previous heavy snowstorms exhausted my strength, but the snow that was approaching the end of the year turned into fine particles and fell from the sky profusely, reminding me of the scene just now.

That was the most frightening Xie Shiyin had ever seen him.

The feeling of weightlessness is far less than the fear of the other party jumping off in an instant. He really doesn't want to experience this kind of experience a second time.

Kissing sincerely with Xie Shiyin can make him temporarily escape from that absurdity and gain a great sense of security.

A touch of red flashed in front of his eyes, Luo An lowered his eyes, and saw Xie Shiyin take back the bouquet and said: "Go home, let me see how you get out."

Luo An: "..."

"...Maybe, it will be a little bad."

Xie Shiyin smiled: "As long as you don't drill a big hole in the roof."

There is indeed no hole in the roof, but once you walk in the door, all heating facilities are forced to stop.

Even the smart master controller was flickering with electricity. Looking around, the dishes in the kitchen were smashed to the ground, and even the blade of a steel knife was rolled up by the dragon force.