Chapter 20

Back to cloud environment.

Luo An didn't know how long he hadn't seen Jiangcheng at 12 o'clock.

He only knew that he had seen the ceiling at twelve o'clock, and he had suffered from insomnia.

The heart in the chest seems to be divided into two halves.

Half of them were excited because Xie Shiyin explained what he said, and the other half became calmer because they had already written a draft in their stomachs.

This is the most special and impressive birthday he has ever had.

Luo An sat by the window, his eyelashes drooping, looking a little drowsy.

He moved his lips, and Xie Shiyin's figure appeared in the reflection of the glass mirror.

The man was wearing a gray nightgown and came out of the bathroom wiping his wet hair. His brows were raised and the corners of his lips were slightly drawn. He seemed to be in a very good mood.

Luo An even felt that Xie Shiyin's mood was even better than the day he broke his shell, and he was even more exposed.

Was it because his heart was beating too loudly? Is he laughing at himself?

Luo An turned his head and looked at Xie Shiyin.

The other party casually put the towel aside, came over and gently rubbed Luo An's cheek with his fingertips, then turned and went to the living room.

After a while, he walked in with many bags in his hand.

Luo An glanced roughly, as if it was something they bought in a luxury mall today.

Xie Shiyin opened a drawer in the dressing room, and Luo An knew that place, where Xie Shiyin specially kept his watches.

He spread his wings, flew over from the balcony window, stopped in front of the mirror in the dressing room, and watched Xie Shiyin unpack a few packing boxes.

"...Did you buy these?"

"Yes, they are all adult gifts for you." Xie Shiyin opened the layers of packing boxes, took out the exquisite and luxurious watches, and put them into the storage compartment one by one.

Luo An spoke with a nasal voice: "Then you were still mysterious..."

Xie Shiyin said: "Originally, these were surprises, but I didn't expect that it would be the biggest 'surprise' just to help you go back to the past. Seeing that your eyes are red like rabbits."

Luo An hurriedly rubbed his eye sockets, then put them down again.

...What was he thinking just now?

How to keep the image in front of Xie Shiyin? ?

But the man didn't seem to care much about his actions.

"Actually, you should dismantle a lot, but you seem to have exhausted your strength from crying, so I can only do it for you," Xie Shiyin said, closing the watch cabinet with a snap, and then opened the wardrobe door, "Look, you just went When I was washing, I hung it up."

"These tables are the last thing that need to be placed."

Luo An raised his eyes and saw that the original Xiaolongren's clothes had been squeezed into a corner, and most of the clothes he had worn disappeared directly, replaced by the clothes of young people that he used to be very familiar with.

One by one, neat and tidy, many of them didn't even take off the labels.

"How...how did you buy it?"

Xie Shiyin smiled slightly: "It's very simple, you were resting at the time, so I just picked the most expensive and best one, and then estimated the stature, just swipe the card."