Chapter 55

He was completely wrong.

It was his fault that he shouldn't have come back under such a situation, and he shouldn't have put too much trust in Xie Shiyin's behavior.

He is the boss's fiancé, Tong Yangdan, and Xiaolong's companion. He is the true love that the boss has been waiting for for many years. When true love becomes true and empty, can Xie Shiyin suppress his fierceness?

Xie Shiyin obviously couldn't, he couldn't control himself, and even outlined a white contract formation, which firmly imprisoned the young man under his territory like a butterfly on a spider's web.

Luo An has already formed a conditioned reflex when he hears the word "remedial lessons", but this is the first time he has seen the word "job".

This meeting was under such a circumstance.

The white sheet was pulled and rubbed slightly, his body was still covered with the man's black overcoat, but a bright red mark had been worn on his ankle.

It was for Xie Shiyin to wear, an agate rattan ring.

If he had known today, he would never have given Xie Shiyin such a birthday present!

Wearing this thing on Xie Shiyin's hands is amorous, but when it is worn on his body, it suddenly turns into lust. Qi!

Xie Shiyin kissed him very emotionally, and finally put his eyes on the slightly raised calf. The man lightly touched the black ring, and praised in a low voice: "It's so beautiful."

The ankles were icy and cold, and there was a slight itching from the caress.

Luo An's lips moved. He knew that when two people were together, they always had to face some unknown fields and things.

Xie Shiyin said the word "deep soul counseling" to him more than once, and he once thought that he opened the adult's magic box at that moment.

But at this moment, he realized that the reason why the magic box is called the magic box is because the things inside are not as simple and childish as he thought.

Xie Shiyin's cherishment and love for him are also mixed with endless desire and pursuit.

Perhaps this is the real meaning between the dragon contract partners.

From love to desire, from desire to love, these two things can never be separated and spoken.

...

...

...

When he left the lounge, Luo An was already fully dressed.

There are indeed his clothes here, he remembers correctly, but now, his head doesn't want to pay attention to these messy things.

Xie Shiyin's expression was unprecedentedly satisfied, and even his cheerful brows and eyes revealed happiness.

For this kind of thing, doing it yourself and doing it with others are completely two feelings.

Luo An glanced at the man, then another, and finally a trace of "despair" slowly appeared on his expression.

"Thank you Shiyin."

Please remember the address of this article:

Xie Shiyin hummed, lowered her head and rubbed Luo An's head, her movements were extremely intimate and caressing, "The lounge is too simple, An An has no clothes on, I'm afraid you'll catch a cold, you'd better go home tonight."

Luo An was wrapped up with only his head left, and because he had no shoes, his feet were still shivering outside.

The nails were pink and white, revealing a pitiful meaning, and the black vine ring also returned to Xie Shiyin's hand, which was forced to be worn by himself when he was in a state of confusion and love.