Chapter 40

It must not be Lu Zhi's idea to go out in a convertible car in winter.

Xie Shiyin put away his phone. The high probability is that the sub-dragon just came to the northern city and didn't know the winter here, so if he came out with the hood, he would not only die, but also seek death.

"An'an." Xie Shiyin said.

Luo An was observing an agate jade, and turned around when he heard the sound, "What's wrong?"

"Go out together?"

Luo An: "Huh? But didn't we come in just now?"

"Lu Zhi took something, and they can't put it in the car. I have to go out and open the door." Xie Shiyin explained.

Luo An laughed: "What do you think, then you go, I'll wait for you here, don't run around."

Xie Shiyin looked at Luo An for two seconds, stretched out his hand, and nodded through a few meters of air.

Luo An: "Brother? What are you doing?"

Xie Shiyin said in a deep voice, "Put a protective cover on for you."

Of course Luo An understood Xie Shiyin's actions, he raised his little arm: "I know, I know, let's go!"

Xie Shiyin then went out, but still looked back a few times, saw Luo An obediently standing there, smiling and waving at him, then turned his head completely.

The sound of the phone vibrating came, Luo An looked away, took it out and saw that it was Ling Gu who sent a photo.

It's a picture with a red nose and an oversized doll.

- Ann! look! One of my favorite pillows, it feels great, you must try it!

It turned out to be this one. Luo An held the phone and looked at it for a while, feeling comfortable without Xie Shiyin. He thought for a while and replied--

-Okay, I got it, I'll wait for you inside.

Exited the chat, and was about to pick up the phone, when he saw a familiar person under Ling Gu's chat box, and the last message was recorded a long time ago.

-Luoan, I went abroad for a competition, and I will come back for dinner after a while!

Luo An's fingertips paused slightly, and his expression was a little complicated. Human thoughts still stayed in his mind, but more, as a dragon, he felt the feeling of time in his mind.

Being a human being for more than ten years is like a white horse passing by.

Xie Shiyin's words flooded his mind, and Luo An flipped back and forth twice in his heart.

The divide between races...

Luo An sighed, feeling a little unspeakable for a moment. Standing next to the gem display cabinet, he looked like a boy with a unique temperament. He was incompatible with the adult men and women who came and went, but he had the magic power to attract people with a glance.

Aware of the passing sight, Luo An subconsciously hid himself in the corner, but the tips of his ears moved slightly. Looking along the source of the sound, he saw that the sound came from the center of the main hall, where a round black gem.

The gem radiated charming light under the light. It was obviously the most conspicuous exhibit, but strangely, there were not many people around. Luo An tilted his head, suppressed his thoughts, and returned to the present moment.

...It seems to be a little nice.

His eyelashes moved up and down, his pupils saw the top of the gemstone from the base of the diamond, and at a certain moment, he heard the trembling sound just now.