Chapter 13

When Xie Shiyin came out of the study again, Luo An had already fallen asleep leaning on his mobile phone, and the mid-afternoon sunlight came in from the window of the living room, as if the soft color filter had been automatically turned on.

Deep sleep represents growth.

Maybe his little wurm is about to grow up.

Xie Shiyin held a document in his hand, casually placed the paper on the coffee table, then put his phone aside, and sat beside Luo An.

The man stared quietly for a while, then smiled secretly again.

"What am I thinking."

The dragon egg is his dragon egg, how can he still run to be a human cub.

Giving absolute trust to your partner is something that is engraved in the blood of every big dragon.

Xie Shiyin stood up, picked up the paper on the coffee table, walked to the side of the paper shredder, and threw it in neatly.

The buzzing sound of the machine came, and black and white words summed up a person's short life in a simple and indifferent way.

Luo An was awakened by the sound of the machine, turned around and saw Xie Shiyin standing in front of the TV cabinet with one hand in his pocket and his back to him.

As soon as he made a move, Xie Shiyin had already turned his head.

"Are you awake? Today's dinner is foie gras, do you need other vegetables and fruits for you?"

Luo An tilted his head: "Xie Shiyin, what are you doing?"

"A document you don't need, deal with it," Xie Shiyin walked over, and the machine behind him had already swallowed all the paper, "You've been sleeping more and more recently, maybe you'll grow up in a while."

Luo An's eyes lit up: "Really?"

"Really." Xie Shiyin said: "But you have been sleeping for a long time in the afternoon, so you may not be sleepy at night. Didn't you say that you want to go to the roof? I will take you up tonight to have a look, and by the way, I will tell you about Yalong The flying thing."

Luo An was surprised: "Ah, is it so sudden? But I can already fly."

The boy made a gesture with his arms fluttering as he spoke.

Xie Shiyin originally didn't intend to take Luo'an up there before he grew up, but now he said silently: "But you still won't avoid people from the company."

"The size of the sub-dragon just after it broke its shell, coupled with the flying speed of the dragon, it is easy to avoid some things you don't want to run into. But obviously, you don't know this."

"There are still loopholes in the inherited memory, and I can help you fill these loopholes." Xie Shiyin stretched out his hand and rubbed the side of Luo An's ear, "As long as you are more obedient."

Luo An's ears suddenly became hot, and the feeling of rubbing the pinna made his heart pound.

One of Xie Shiyin's fingertips had basically covered his ears. At this time, under the man's shallow fingerprints, there was no strength and oppression in his sleep, but a little more cuteness and warmth.

... No matter who he is, he is Xie Shiyin.

Luo An slept twice in a row, and calmed down. He could overthrow what he thought time and time again, reasonably doubt and perceive everything, but he couldn't doubt the sincerity of the person in front of him.

That's not right.

They shouldn't get along like that.

Luo An breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay."