Chapter 81: Extra 1

In the early morning, Xie Shiyin went out to work. Luo'an was about to have summer vacation, which was the last weekend before summer vacation.

He stretched himself under the quilt, and before he could move, a small thing rushed under his feet.

"Ah Rong, don't make trouble-"

Ah Rong groaned twice, with a milky sound and anxiety, Luo An reluctantly stretched his hand into the bed, and after a while, he found a... wolf cub.

"Ah, Rong! You can't get under the covers in the morning. If Xie Shiyin is still here, you have to fly out from here!" Luo An looked at it and sighed again, "...Fortunately, you don't look like a wolf, otherwise what can you do? ."

Luo An named the wolf cub "A Rong" because the fur all over his body seemed to explode. The wolf cub came from a natural forest before entering the Dragon Cave. When he passed by, he came into contact with the wolves there. , When leaving the Dragon Cave, there was an extra cub behind him somehow.

Xie Shiyin said that this was a rare white wolf cub that had just been weaned, and it might have come out accidentally. Luoan originally wanted to send the wolf cub back, but Xie Shiyin told him that he would be surrounded by wolves when he went back, and it was very likely that he would be surrounded by wolves. More than one cub followed.

Luoan has a high popularity among wolves.

"Then what should we do? We can't take him to Jiangcheng?" Luo An frowned.

Xie Shiyin pondered for a while: "It's not impossible, I can handle channels for it."

Living with two dragons is much better than luring wolves in a boring bush. Ah Rong immediately became happy and rushed straight to Luo An.

But wolves are not dogs after all. Other people only need to go around the neighborhood twice a day to walk their pets. He and Xie Shiyin keep pets, so they have to go to the suburban manor every week to let the wolf cub run wild.

...But it also creates a lot of private dating time.

Luo An rubbed his wolf's head, "Ah Rong, I have to clean up today, I'll take you to see the fathers, okay?"

Ah Rong groaned twice, wagging her big tail happily.

Luo An watched and shook his head, "Wolves should hang their tails, not wag their tails!"

Ah Rong shook his ears, and looked at Luo An intimately and trustingly with his faint blue eyes.

"Forget it, forget it, you don't understand." Luo An gave up on the spot, got off the bed with his arms propped up, walked into the bathroom for a while, and came out neatly dressed.

Ah Rong kept running under his feet, and Luo An had to be careful not to step on its tail.

"I'm going to buy flowers in a while. My little dad likes Qiangwei. There's a shop at the entrance of the mall, but we've agreed that now urban wolves have to wear leashes so they can't scare humans, you know?"

Ah Rong has always been very obedient, except for one small bad habit, he likes to bite Xie Shiyin's slippers, and also focuses on his bites. Besides, he is really more obedient in front of the dragon than a dog.

After Luo An took it out twice, he gradually became more courageous. Even Ling Gu liked Ah Rong so much that he wanted to come and lick the wolf from time to time.

This wolf cub doesn't have any stray hairs all over its body. It's soft and fluffy like a human Samoyed, but it feels much better than a dog's hand. Luo An often fantasizes that Ah Rong will grow up and bury its fur belly.