Chapter 54

Xie Shiyin turned off the large curved screen computer.

The person on the opposite side couldn't even count their fingers, and the picture turned into darkness.

It's just that sudden scene, because it's too bizarre, can't get rid of in people's minds.

"Big boss... what are you doing?"

"Someone is picking things up for the boss under the table...?"

"...The guy had a two-hour meeting, did you see someone come in? Who was under the table for two hours?"

"So... Mr. Xie has to hold his little fiancé even in a meeting???"

"What kind of difficult pose is this... or Xie will always play!"

"How old is my little fiancé, we were all scolded by the boss in front of a child, and we still have time to think about it? Let's go, let's go."

A group of people then closed their meeting windows.

It's just that the soul of gossip is still immortal, I just feel that this "lady boss" will have to sit down soon.

And here.

Xie Shiyin's arm was still supporting Luo'an's smooth and delicate back, and the overcoat that was draped over the back of the chair had been pulled over by the man long ago and covered the boy's waist and legs.

Luo An's mind was clear at this time, and because of this, the color on his face became more and more exciting.

The blush from being late on the way to work in the morning slowly floated up at this time.

He looked at Xie Shiyin at a loss, he didn't know whether to protect the top or the bottom with his hands...

Does Xie Shiyin have his clothes in his office... Luo An was in a daze, his ears burning.

I feel that this nightmarish scene can be written into the most shameful black history of the year.

Why don't you bring your own clothes when you transform! ! !

If this is on the main road, Xie Shiyin must not drive the car onto the guardrail!

"Loan."

"Ah, brother." Luo An said "weakly". He has not forgotten the circumstances under which he became the shape of a little dragon overnight.

Xie Shiyin took a breath: "Why don't you say hello?"

Luo An stammered and confused: "Ah... just, it was very sudden. I don't know... Actually, just now, my head hurt a little, and my paws were a little sore. I thought I slept too much... Just, go down I will tell you next time..."

"Next time?" Xie Shiyin's tone was a little unpredictable, "One time is already scary enough."

Luo An pulled up the black coat, but also pulled the bottom.

"So... did you delay your work?"

Xie Shiyin's eyes drooped slightly: "It's delayed."

Luo An: "!"

At some point, the man's big hand closed the corner of the fabric, and almost in a breath, he rolled Luoan into a spring pancake.

The young man was stunned. Xie Shiyin's movements were too fast, which made him unable to realize what happened for a while. When he came back to his senses, he was completely wrapped up from his chest to his knees.

"You let my subordinates think that their boss is not doing a good job and thinking about how to fall in love all day long."

Luo An: "..."