Chapter 61

in the bathtub.

The boy has foam on his head, like a milk-flavored cone.

He rubbed his head with his hands, then put it down after a while, and let out a weak cry.

"Xie-shi-yin-"

A few seconds later, the bathroom door opened, and a long man in a gray robe stood in front of the door.

"Tell me to help you wash the hair dye."

Luo An shrunk down: "Your credibility with me is basically 0 now."

Xie Shiyin laughed lowly: "It wasn't intentional just now."

"Tens of thousands of couture! You can't go through one cycle with you! What a waste!"

"I'll keep it down next time, but An'an knows that sometimes, she can't control her strength." The man walked in, picked up a handful of water from the bathtub familiarly, and poured it gently on the boy's head.

The "milk cone" melted immediately, and Luo An tightly closed his eyes, for fear that the shampoo would flow into his eyes.

"...I won't dye my hair again next time."

Xie Shiyin said while moving: "Red hair looks great, especially on a white bed sheet."

Luo An snorted, and whispered again after a long while: "Xie Shiyin, don't the dragon clan have very strong sexual desires?"

Xie Shiyin gave a meal.

"Why do you ask that?"

Luo An took the water and washed his face: "... Forget it, I didn't say anything."

Xie Shiyin almost engraved the words "I want to do something" on his forehead, and even Ling Gu can speak logically, but it seems that he is like a fake dragon who is racially illiterate... Regardless of the desires of the dragon clan Whether it is prosperous or not, Xie Shiyin's fire is quite prosperous anyway.

The man was really kind to him, the more he followed him in this kind of thing, the more uncomfortable Luo An felt.

After all, Xie Shiyin was really raising his wife...and for so many years.

The color skin on the hair was washed clean, Luo An didn't speak again, and took a deep look at Xie Shiyin, but began to think about something in his heart.

Although there is a bit of a blind spot in knowledge, when I think of it as a man... Anyway, I won't be pregnant.

He should treat Xie Shiyin better, it's not easy after so many years, and sometimes...it seems really comfortable.

Xie Shiyin didn't know what terrible thing Luo An had imagined privately. After washing his hair, he took a bathrobe from one side and wrapped the boy up.

"The little head is thinking wildly all day long."

Luo An stared round, "Isn't it because you were too excited all day!"

Xie Shiyin raised his eyebrows: "That's because An An is too attractive."

Luo An pointed to himself: "I am the arsonist?"

Xie Shiyin immediately changed his words: "It's me, I messed with An'an, okay, let's go to bed, kids have to go to bed early and get up early."

Luo An felt perfunctory, but Xie Shiyin's expression was impeccable, like a patriarch who condoned his cubs to make mistakes.

Luo An rolled into the leather and left a leather corner for Xie Shiyin as a "punishment". Unexpectedly, when the man went to bed, he bullied him and rolled over him, even the leather rolled him into a broad embrace.