Chapter 80

It was a few days later that Luo An was allowed to go out. Thanks to his fully recovered dragon body, he was able to crawl out from Xie Shiyin's dragon claws.

If it were him before, it would take at least half a month of self-cultivation to recover.

But Xie Shiyin finally didn't continue to "be miserable and act like a baby" in his ears. This dragon was so happy that even his fellow clansmen in the Dragon Cave knew that Xie Shiyin had met a good thing, and even teased and asked Luo An if he had been coaxing his partner recently. , Luo An could only reply and coax him.

... Coaxing him to be fed crazyly every day recently, he has gained several kilograms of weight!

Luo An was really curious about the Dragon Cave that he didn't see clearly that night. One morning, he avoided Xie Shiyin and went there again. The midday sun shone from one side, so that the inside was finally filled with some light. He followed the light. Walking inside, within a few minutes, I saw a fork full of things coveted by humans - Yaoshi.

Xie Shiyin obviously swept these Yaoshi and other miscellaneous things together very simply and rudely. Luo An squatted down and picked and picked inside for a long time, only to find that under the cover of Yaoshi, there was A round thing made of tree rattan, he picked it up and looked at it for a while, before he suddenly realized that this might be Xie Shiyin's former toy.

When he was a young dragon, he also experienced these carefree years. At that time, Xie Shiyin should also be a mischievous little... little fat dragon!

When Luo An thought of this, the corners of his lips curled slightly. He hugged the sepak ball in his arms. Apart from Xie Shiyin's unknown youth, there were also their three hundred years of memories, together with their extremely vivid daily life, which made him even look at each other. A pile of stones is full of good mood.

He took two steps forward, and the inside began to become dark. Luoan was thinking whether he would really get lost, and kicked something under his feet, which seemed to be a real stone. He held a shriveled and withered takraw ball under his arm, and picked up the stone to have a look. It was not cleared away by Xie Shiyin, so it must have some meaning.

The boy turned back and forth, turned around and took two steps, and blew the dust on it under a ray of light shining into the dragon cave.

The dust flying randomly in the air floated and rolled, as if the secret of time had been revealed, and some scratches could be vaguely felt when touched by fingers.

Luo An paused, ran out, took the snow outside the door and wiped it on it, and after a while, all the dust was washed away.

This is......

There are some clumsy lines drawn on it, not as sophisticated and round as they are now, and not as delicate as Xie Shiyin's hand-painted movies for him. It can be seen that a novice is practicing hard.

Even the dragon egg-shaped circle next to it was painted like a poached egg.

No wonder he had to come alone.

Luo An took a look, first smiled, then slowly withdrew his smile, found a stone platform and sat at the entrance of the huge cave.

He was silent for a long while before he took the thing back into his bosom and put it close to his chest. The ball in his hand was also played unconsciously. Found a lot of little secrets.

Xie Shiyin's little secrets are quite a lot, and they are hidden deep, some let him know, some don't let him know, Luo An has always respected each other's privacy, but he never thought that through these things, he could vaguely see the secrets of hundreds of years. Xie Shiyin from before.