Chapter 38

From the beginning when Luo An knew Xie Shiyin, he felt that Xie Shiyin was unfathomable at first, then slowly discovered Xie Shiyin's sincerity towards him, until he realized that he was a dragon, and Xie Shiyin was also a dragon. , but the return of the soul and heart, and experienced countless reversals of the three views.

It's not the past and present between them, everything happened in the same timeline.

Xie Shiyin's image has always been invincible to him, but today Luo An knows how fatal it is for an invincible person if his weakness is revealed.

In the human hospital more than ten years ago, there were still old iron chairs in the corridor, which were simply placed in a corner outside the door.

Xie Shiyin hugged the dragon egg and sat on one side, with Luo An beside him.

"Brother, I'm really sorry, don't talk...you talk to me."

Xie Shiyin drooped his eyelashes, and kept stroking the smooth egg shell with his palms. Since Luo An broke the shell, he has never touched a dragon egg like this again.

"It turns out that you have already broken your shell."

Luo An: "... what?"

Xie Shiyin turned his head, there seemed to be no emotion in his pupils, and they seemed to carry too much, but they were full of gloom.

"So many things, I missed so much."

It's not a good environment for a conversation.

Luo An thought for a while, waved his hand, and the corridor full of disinfectant smell suddenly turned into a square with artistic sculptures.

The depressing lights in the middle of the night turned into the warm sun in the morning, and the serious doctors and nurses passing by turned into a leisurely crowd.

Xie Shiyin knew that Luo An was controlling the dream, he was the master of everything here, and under the power of the contract, he could bring him back to any part of the past.

It's just that he can't remember which city and which square this is in.

I don't even have the strength to think about it.

The rusty chair has become a warm wooden chair, and the fountain not far away is buzzing, mixed with the sound of a violin flowing from an unknown building.

Luo An then said: "It's okay, thank you Shi Yin, it's not a mistake to miss it."

The dragon egg in Xie Shiyin's hand disappeared at some point, leaving only the little dragon man beside him.

"I always thought I had enough courage to face that period of backtracking." But from the first second of contact, he already had a very bad premonition, "But he still terrified me tragically."

In the end, his hunch was confirmed.

In Yusong Mountain, the dragon who had been trying to break its shell failed in the end, and there was a big crisis, which led to their re-encounter. Now in retrospect, it is a very absurd process.

His dragon didn't know him, and he was so sad because he mistook the dragon soul.

"Luo'an, it's really difficult to catch your origin and go back, haven't you seen it? How did you become a human..." Xie Shiyin smiled shortly, "I recall now that you were in the Xie family. When the shell was broken, I felt that it was not unreasonable for you to run away when you saw me."

Luo An pursed his lips, but stretched out his hand and grabbed Xie Shiyin's fingertips.

"I scare you so much... This is inevitable. After all, what you have done for me is enough to imprint you deep in your soul." Xie Shiyin raised his head and looked at the dazzling light, "I am for you You have done a lot, but you covered those many years with just one snowy night."