Chapter 27

Although Xie Shiyin is domineering and his personality is full of possessiveness, but because he cherishes the sub-dragon egg, he will always consider some issues from Luo An's point of view.

Therefore, although he really wanted to keep the little dragon at home and only show it to him alone, he still preferred to suppress his ferocious nature so that the young man could obtain the maximum degree of freedom.

Socializing, traveling, and some life ideals.

Luo An's idea of ​​returning to school means that he is introverted but not purely timid. After living alone for several years, he has his own rules of conduct and does not completely rely on other people, because it may Instead, it will make him feel uncomfortable and uneasy.

Luo An's growth experience is too special. Xie Shiyin wants to give him things in all aspects, not just a single health, he wants him to become a proud and excellent little dragon from the inside out.

But he never expected that Luo An would send himself to the police station on the first day of "release".

Also with that human cub with less homework assignments.

Xie Shiyin hung up the phone, and immediately started to check the air tickets in Pingcheng, but all flights were canceled due to the snowstorm without exception.

Even Jiangcheng Airport was closed due to the sudden snowfall.

Two-way outage.

And this snow may not stop tomorrow.

Xie Shiyin went back to the hotel and looked at the air routes. All the air routes were basically out of service, and even because of the heavy snow, the monitoring signals were intermittent.

It was convenient for him.

From Pingcheng to Jiangcheng, the three-hour flight time can be reduced to half with him, but he never uses it because he wants to avoid some troubles of post-processing.

Xie Shiyin walked to the window and looked up at the dark sky. The business trip has basically been dealt with, and the rest are some items that can be operated remotely.

Pingcheng is only a transit point in his many journeys, a transit point that has no use value, and will soon be forgotten.

And all the clues are now tied to Luo An, Xie Shiyin can't wait to know the truth, whether his dragon has ever helped him in a crisis.

It's just that he wants to get close to his little sub-dragon and use superficial contractual communication to help the recovery and tracing of memory, so he can't use the gentle and considerate step-by-step model.

Xie Shiyin couldn't see any emotion in his brows and eyes, but rubbed his fingertips slowly, as if recalling some slippery touch.

It's time to go home.

-

Jiangcheng Police Station.

Luo An was obedient and tender, and managed to get a cup of hot tea in the police station, while Yu Mu who was sitting next to him only had a cup of plain water in his hand.

The police officer who came over to make a record inquiry was a young girl who had just taken office, and her voice was heroic and soft.

She slowly said: "Why do you go in directly? It's dangerous. We just checked. Those two people took drugs and have a big addiction. They can do anything when they are pressed. How dare you students go straight in? match?"

Yu Mu hurriedly said: "No, when we first called the police, we didn't think about going in, but the thief came out by himself and bumped into Luo Luo head-on, only to find out that he was an 'old acquaintance' who had conflicts, Luo Luo was afraid They wanted to retaliate, and they took the key and opened the door."