Chapter 2

Half of the two-hour meeting has passed, and now a young man is talking about his design proposal on the stage.

Everyone, including Xie Shiyin, turned around and looked at the big screen facing the conference table.

Facing the poking gaze of the big boss, the young man was obviously a little nervous, but fortunately, none of the simple people who could stand in front of Xie Shiyin, he quickly calmed down, and pointed to the planning plan of a villa area with an infrared pen.

The humming sound came again.

Luo An pressed his ears tightly against the wall, trying to understand where he was from the language of outsiders.

"...The location is secluded, suitable for..."

suitable for what?

"Privacy is excellent, fully considering the unique hobbies of some customers..."

Unique hobby! What hobby? ?

Luo An opened his eyes wide, trying to describe everything around him in the dark.

It can't be... Xiao Heiwu's hobby!

Could it be that he is being treated as some kind of experimental product! ? Horns and tails were also tested!

No no no! He can't stay here, he has to go home!

Luo An stood up straight and took two steps back, took a deep breath and kicked up the wall of the small black room.

There is not even a door, and it really likes to be unique! Are people not afraid of suffocation and death when they are locked inside? Don't dress him yet, it's so perverted!

When the feet touched the wall, the expected pain didn't hit, but a soft feeling, like kicking on a sponge wall.

And more than that.

The foot's point of strength seemed to be unstable, and after stepping on it, it seemed to be stepping on a hollow water polo.

The ball spun in a circle, and Luo An slapped and fell to the ground.

...

Pass! point!

There was a burst of noisy voices from the outside, as if everyone was sitting around discussing something.

The boy wiped his face and got up. This time I became more careful, first carefully knocked on the fixed position, and then kicked it hard.

bang bang bang.

"Old Liu, stop knocking on the table, Mr. Xie is about to come over!"

"...I didn't move, did you just knock?"

"I'm making the minutes..."

Who is that?

Xie Shiyin's chair was facing the conference table with its back, and the precious egg was placed on the side of the big boss's computer, and the basket was relatively high, so there was nothing special about it from the perspective of sitting on both sides.

Except for the ones standing.

The design scheme of the villa area is talking about the aspects of environmental governance.

"This way it won't break, break..."

Xie Shiyin frowned impatiently, tapped his fingers on his knees: "Destroying the environment?"

The young man's pupils dilated, and he looked behind Xie Shiyin over Xie Shiyin and said inaudibly: "Broken, broken shell..."

Xie Shiyin paused, then stood up abruptly, and the pulley chair was pulled aside by his stamina. Everyone in the conference room was stunned by this sudden change.