Chapter 82: Extra 2

During the summer vacation after Luo An graduated from high school, Xie Shiyin and Xie Shiyin took a long-distance trip together. They went to many places and basically took all the photos in memory. The longest time was on the road for a week.

Ah Rong entrusted Ling Gu and Lu Zhi to raise him temporarily.

The most profound southern town in Luo'an's heritage memory has lost the stone alleys of the past, but in some suburbs and rural areas, you can still see simple flower sellers, but now a few dollars can't buy a big basket of flowers, and you need a mobile phone Pay, thankfully nothing has changed.

No matter what it is, as long as he is with Xie Shiyin, he finds it very interesting.

"I said it last time. I didn't mean not to call you. I was afraid that you would be worried!" The boy stepped back and looked at the man with a smile.

Xie Shiyin had just had his hair trimmed some time ago, and he went to the same Luo'an hair dyeing shop, but a man can handle any hairstyle, and the more capable and neat he is, the more extravagant he looks.

Like now.

Luo An didn't blink: "Brother, what was it like when you came here?"

Xie Shiyin said: "There is no such a wide and flat road. At that time, human beings were still very backward."

Luo An stepped on the concrete floor under his feet, "This is the outskirts of the city, and there is a fragrance of soil on both sides. If it is in the city, it will be all reinforced concrete."

Xie Shiyin nodded: "That's right, road construction also has its benefits. It used to be muddy here, and An An's new shoes would be dirty."

Luo An looked down, but he didn't notice that the heel hit a stone, and Xie Shiyin immediately reached out and grabbed him.

"Parents can't help but look at the road when they are around."

Luo An was a little embarrassed, "It's not that I'm too fascinated by listening to you!"

Xie Shiyin smiled slightly: "Come here, brother is leading the kid."

Luo An looked up at the stall owners on both sides of the road in the distance. Before he could look away, a big hand encircled his wrist. The hand slowly moved down and grabbed his palm.

"What are you looking at, look at the road."

Luo An showed his face: "OK, watch the road!"

They didn't stay long in this small southern city, and they left the place before the freshest bouquet withered.

The Xie Consortium is used to the boss disappearing from time to time, as long as Xie Shiyin is not in the company, he is guaranteed to go on a date with Mr. Xiao.

Earlier, some people used work to urge Xie Shiyin, but in the end they gradually realized that nothing was as important as that young master Luo.

Jiangcheng is a hub city in the north, and has all the necessary urban accessories. When Luo'an graduated from high school, he chose the best local university without any hesitation. He was only as tall as Xie Shiyin's chest, but now it was almost reaching the man's neck.

Just get a little closer and it fits perfectly.

Xie Shiyin loves this position very much, it will allow him to hold his partner in his arms very easily.

However, Luo An's weight, which Tu Meng once complained about, has not improved significantly. Xie Shiyin was a little worried. Luo An joked that he was light-boned and only ate meat but did not gain weight, which made Ling Gu, who was seven or eight catties fatter than him, chase after him There was a lot of trouble for several days.