Chapter 49

Luo An has never seen Yu Mu like this.

To be precise, he did not expect that he would meet Yu Mu here who had returned to China early, nor did he expect that Yu Mu would talk to Xie Shiyin like this.

What do you mean it was Xie Shiyin's handwriting that he was sent abroad?

And arranging the fate of others at will? Is Yu Mu unwilling to go?

He didn't want to but was forced to, that's why he left Jiangcheng for such a long time not long after returning to China.

Luo An was still thinking about it, when he heard Xie Shiyin say lightly: "I gave you a qualification for the competition, don't you look very happy?"

Yu Mu stood under the lights of the barbecue booth: "If it is really a competition experience, I will be happy to accept it, but Mr. Xie, do you really think so? This time there is a counting competition, next time there is a speech contest, Will there be something else next time? Or one day, I will disappear in Jiangcheng Middle School...disappear beside Luo An, this is your ultimate goal."

Xie Shiyin glanced at the grilled chicken wings in his hand. This kind of food needs to be eaten while it is hot. When it cools, it will only be greasy and heavy.

"You're wrong." Xie Shiyin rarely explained, and his speech speed became faster, "How long you can stay with Luo An is never in my hands, it's An'an who has the final say. When you go abroad, I am like Yu Zhao Are you not allowed to return home?"

Yu Mu's expression froze.

"If I don't want you to appear next to Luo An, there are thousands of ways, how can I give you the chance to talk to me face to face." Xie Shiyin said indifferently, "Of course, it just happens that there is such a competition opportunity, and it just so happens that I I don't want to see you, so I arranged it casually, and now it seems that you are not very happy to accept it?"

Yu Mu's knuckles turning white while holding the baking tray.

It's always been like this.

Since Yu Zhao, he has been arranged. Because his family found out his abnormal obsession with Luo An, he was sent abroad, and he came back a step late. This elder brother is not a helpless young man, he is stronger and more terrifying than his father, and the family still has room for understanding, but how can Xie Shiyin understand him.

Xie Shiyin made no secret of his dislike for him, he was just sent abroad for competitions, maybe it was because of Luo An's face.

just why? Aren't they brothers?

Why is Xie Shiyin's desire to control Luo An so strong? How long have they known each other? How could someone with Luo An's personality experience be willing to be someone else's bird in a cage?

Before Yu Mu could figure it out, Xie Shiyin's words made him fall into an ice cave.

"There's nothing you can do if you don't accept it, but your sister only told you my movements, so did she tell you another thing?" Xie Shiyin rubbed his cuff indistinctly against the pocket, "Luo'an is now my rightful name. Your fiancé, you and An An are good friends, if there is a chance to hold a banquet in Jiangcheng, I hope Young Master Yu will be there to congratulate you."

"After all, An An still likes you very much."

Yu Mu's face turned pale.

Of course Xie Shiyin understood all of Yu Mu's careful thoughts, so he hit the center and only said what Yu Mu could understand.

"fiancé......?"

"right."

"Luoan voluntarily?"

"We love each other."