Chapter 34

Xie Shiyin took Luo An directly to open a suite downstairs, and called his assistant to bring a new dress, and bought a large bouquet of fresh roses by the way.

When the special assistant opened the door, he looked around curiously. He only saw the slightly messy skirt of his boss, and couldn't see who was inside.

But as an excellent tool man, his desire to survive made him quickly withdraw his sight.

After the door was closed, Xie Shiyin walked back, and his little dragon figure stood in front of the mirror, looking at his own mouth.

"Are you really not going back?" Xie Shiyin asked, "How does your body feel?"

"No big problem, don't you still want to attend the reception below? I'll accompany you first... Xie Shiyin, why are you so strong..."

"Fortunately, no matter how strong I am, An An will blow me away."

As soon as Luo An heard this, he felt a little unreasonable: "It's not a special situation for me... I almost forgot about it."

Xie Shiyin stepped forward, holding a rose in his hand, the color was as red as fire, and the intensity was amazing.

"But you still remember our trip to Los Angeles, and Xiaohualang from the south, and-"

Luo An raised his eyes: "What else?"

Xie Shiyin said slowly: "And how did you become a human, do you still remember?"

Luo An: "...Sorry."

All he could remember in his mind now was how he threw Xie Shiyin against the wall.

"It doesn't matter," Xie Shiyin didn't expect the interrupted body to really remember everything, "It's already good, at least you remember that I like you."

Xie Shiyin in the mirror was tall and straight, with an outstanding temperament. It was hard to imagine that such a person would be willing to expose all his weaknesses to him and let him handle it.

Now holding roses, solemnly saying that I like it, it's like confessing my love.

Although they have long been tacit understanding.

Luo An's heart moved slightly, and he looked at Xie Shiyin and said, "One more thing, I found that I was slowly recovering the inheritance memory. You didn't tell me about the soul replacement, but I somehow knew everything about it."

"I can feel... don't do that next time, it's too dangerous, what if I don't recognize anyone."

Xie Shiyin nodded, as if he agreed temporarily, he put the bouquet beside the bed, and unfolded the whole set of clothes.

"Try it, I'll take you down to play later, and a newcomer came today, you can get to know each other."

It is definitely not a simple person who can make Xie Shiyin a newcomer. Luo An was aroused by curiosity, and carried the clothes into the changing room.

When he came out again, Xie Shiyin had already fastened his tie again, and he couldn't see the embarrassed image just now, but a person like him was always good-looking.

It's just that Luo An felt a little uncomfortable in his long-lost formal clothes.

The main reason is that this dress is a test of his figure. It pinches his waist very thinly. The pleated collar wraps around his snow-white neck, and there is a blue ribbon tied under his Adam's apple, which makes people feel like swallowing. It is quite comfortable Cozy, but just...weird.

Luo An looked at the person opposite, and saw Xie Shiyin's eyes sweep from his lips to the skirt of his clothes, and then to his waist and legs.

"...Brother, why are you looking at me like that?"