Chapter 71

Qu Zhu and Tu Meng stayed in Jiangcheng, and Xie Shiyin directly gave them a villa in the North District. Qu Zhu is a sub-dragon who has been loved all his life, so he is very useful, but Tu Meng is not willing to be contracted by other dragons. All the things.

Of course, as "remuneration", he quickly operated Zhuang Qiu.

Xie Shiyin held his breath in his heart, he knew that as long as he thought about his A Zhu in another way, Tu Meng would be angry and want to shā • rén, not to mention that this dragon has been waiting for his mate for hundreds of years.

However, even though he has been walking on the edge of danger for many years, he doesn't know what method Xie Shiyin used to turn people into that way.

Zhuang Qiu's eyes are blurred now, he hides from everyone, he is especially afraid of young men in black clothes, he can't speak clearly with his mouth open, there is no wound on his body, but shivering in the cold air of early spring, he no longer has the vigor of the past From the appearance of the jeweler, we can see the psychological shadow left by Xie Shiyin in Zhuang Qiu.

It is estimated that no one will ever know what Xie Shiyin did in those short ten minutes.

But for the sake of the dragon cub, this person's death is not a pity. Tu Meng was also very indifferent, no matter whether he lived or died, he threw Zhuang Qiu on the car that came to pick him up from the "sanatorium" and clapped his hands, it was considered as a complete solution to this daring human being.

Qu Zhu was practicing cooking at home recently, and Tu Meng was always reluctant to let him do this, but Qu Zhu's attitude this time was extremely tough, and he had to learn how to braise pork ribs in braised pork ribs no matter what.

Tu Meng had no choice but to help his wife all day, squatting next to the cooking table as an emotionless rib cutting machine.

All the dishes that are successful are sent to Yunjing one by one, and Qu Zhu who is not successful will not be wasted, and all of them are filled into Tu Meng's stomach.

After a few days, the face of this big dragon almost turned green.

But fortunately, it was another Friday, which was the day when Luo'an was over from school, and Qu Zhu had said early in the morning that he wanted to go out for a walk.

Xie Shiyin has been in shopping malls for many years, and has long possessed human's smooth way of handling things. Not only did he send the "small gifts" he had prepared before to Qu Zhu and Tu Meng, but he also reminded him when sending Luo An to school.

"It's a holiday today. I remember that An An made an appointment to go to the furniture store with her father and let Qu Zhu's father pick you up, okay?"

Since the "kidnapping case", Luo'an has almost been protected by Xie Shiyin with 360 degrees and no dead ends. No matter how busy he is every day, he is always picked up by car. For this reason, I don't know how many meetings and work have been postponed. Luo'an Talked to Xie Shiyin several times to no avail, so he had to let the man "serve" himself.

"Aren't you coming?" Luo An took a sip of the rice porridge, which was mixed with diced lean meat. Xie Shiyin specially made it early in the morning.

Xie Shiyin smiled: "No, I'll go to the company to deal with some things."

Luo An didn't know that Xie Shiyin's little Jiujiu, it was only because he loved him that all men would take care of all the details around him and leave enough private space.

With the escort of the two dragons, Xie Shiyin could feel a little more at ease.

The boy stuffed the empty paper cup he had finished drinking into a small bag, raised his eyes and said, "I have a good eye for finding a husband."