Chapter 5

Luo An's shell was too sudden, and Xie Shiyin prepared those clothes mostly out of beautiful fantasies while reading books and some private hobbies of his own, and the rest of the things have not been configured yet.

After placing the boy on the dining table that was as big as a playground for him, Xie Shiyin turned around and went to the living room, and took the book just now and placed it on the dining table, which was just high enough for Luo An to sit on.

"Use this instead first. I'll see if there is a chair of suitable size in a few days."

Luo An ran a few steps on the big dining table, only then did he see that there was a string of mysterious characters on the cover of the book just now. I don't need a book this time, I'll just sit on the floor!"

Xie Shiyin's heart moved, thinking that he didn't insist on anything, and directly put a plate with its own base on the dining table.

Luo An looked at the plate that was bigger than him, and then looked up at Xie Shiyin, who was even bigger.

Xie Shiyin: "...I'll go and find out if there's anything else."

Luo An quickly grabbed the man's cuff with one hand, smiled and shook his head: "Forget it, this is fine, let me have a look at my lunch... Ah, meat?"

Xie Shiyin's tone was tentative: "Well, I think you should like it."

Dragons all like to eat meat, even the meekest little sub-dragons. Only by eating meat can they gain energy for growth.

Luo An frowned slightly, his soft and rosy lips were drawn into a line, and he said in a vague tone: "...it looks pretty good?"

The boy sat upright, looking like he had been well-bred. Xie Shiyin took the knife and fork from one side, which was a normal size, so he helped Luo An divide the veal steak into smaller pieces, and took a fruit fork, which was successfully stuffed into Luo An's hands.

It's just that Luo An is holding a fruit fork, just like a normal-sized person holding tableware that is about the same length as his body.

The posture is funny and weird, and the face looks a little sad.

Xie Shiyin adjusted the fork, saw that Luo An's wrist was thin and thin, and moved his lips, "Need...do I feed you?"

Luo An: "!!!"

He raised his fork with a puffy face, like a little soldier about to go to the battlefield: "I can!"

Xie Shiyin: "...Okay. This body shape won't last long. As long as you receive more external supplies, a dragon as big as you should quickly return to its normal body shape."

Luo An absent-mindedly hummed. With a normal body shape, can he be more normal than the original him? The left is nothing more than a giant doll.

He poked a piece of meat with a fork: "...It seems to be half raw."

"Yes, medium-rare." Xie Shiyin turned around and brought up his own portion, "Your appetite is still too delicate to eat like mine."

Luo An pulled his gaze away from the red meat cut side of the half-cooked steak, and saw that Xie Shiyin's plate turned out to be a piece of raw sashimi.

Xie Shiyin gave a piece of entrance gracefully and neatly, and raised his eyes to find that Luo An was staring at him blankly.

"I just ate steak at noon, so I changed it." Xie Shiyin was actually not hungry, and was completely eating with Luo An. "Do you want to try it? But you can only eat a little."

Luo An shook his head hastily, feeling a little bit on pins and needles all over his body.

Xie Shiyin thought that he wanted to eat but was embarrassed, so he cut a corn kernel-sized piece and handed it over: "I can only try a little."