Chapter 64

Luo An was holding a cup of hot water, wrapped in a blanket and sitting on a small sofa, facing Qu Zhu, and Tu Meng standing on one side, forming a weird three-way meeting posture.

It was windy and rainy outside, but the central air conditioner of Jiangcheng Hotel continued to operate inside, bringing comfortable warm air.

Luo An really couldn't bear this kind of atmosphere, and now the whole thing became very strange, he didn't know who tied him up, and he didn't know how the big dragon happened to cut off Xie Shiyin's work halfway and rescued him .

The young man quietly glanced at the handsome but serious man on the opposite side, then moved his butt towards Tu Meng.

Although this dragon is very fierce, it is fortunate that it is an uncle policeman.

Qu Zhu's expression became more and more ugly. He raised his eyes and looked at Tu Meng. Tu Meng immediately took two steps back, and finally walked slowly behind Qu Zhu, leaning against the wall and standing still.

So Luo An could only turn his gaze back.

The handsome gentleman on the opposite side has shoulder-length half-length hair in a warm light brown color, which looks a little like him.

Luo An blew the broken hair that fell from the top of his head. It was flaxen and looked like a primary version of light brown.

Qu Zhu looked at Luo'an for a long time, and finally opened up a topic tentatively.

"An'an."

Luo An subconsciously let out an "ah", and whispered, "Why do you all know my name..."

Could it be that the dragon clan can even sense this?

Qu Zhu breathed a sigh of relief, then pointed to Tu Meng and asked, "Who is he?"

Luo An replied obediently: "Uncle Long is Mr. Police, he rescued me!"

Tu Meng said from behind: "Azhu, listen to my explanation, I..."

"Shut up." Qu Zhu was expressionless.

When these words came out, Luo An flinched a little, so Qu Zhu smiled again in a blink of an eye. This was a completely different feeling from Tu Meng, which made people feel like a spring breeze and felt very secure.

Luo An felt that if he was still a little sub-dragon, he might not be able to control his claws.

Qu Zhu knew that the problem of cubs not recognizing their father was very serious, so he started from the simple one: "You are a little sub-dragon, why were you kidnapped? Or were you kidnapped by humans, and they succeeded?"

As early as when Tu Meng cleaned up the crowd just now, Luo An knew the importance of the Yalong cub to the Dragon Clan. This is how he understands it now-because he was bumped into the kidnapping scene by his fellow clansmen, it aroused the doubts of these clansmen .

Question Xie Shiyin's level of protection.

So Luo An replied: "Actually, I don't know the situation. Today, when school was over, I was taken away for no reason... There was still a little sub-dragon there, but he didn't get in the car because of a temporary business. "

Qu Zhu nodded with a smile, and asked gently, "Why doesn't your big dragon pick you up in person?"

Luo An learned a "lesson" and didn't say the word overtime anymore, but said: "Xie Shiyin actually picks me up every day! But sometimes he has his own affairs, and the two of us get along very freely, and he won't Bundled staring at me...he called a dedicated driver...but the driver seems to have been replaced."