Chapter 16

"Got home."

Xie Shiyin opened the door, the light in the living room automatically turned on, and the soft music before going to bed began to play. He opened his pocket slightly, and saw the little dragon lying flat in his pocket.

It looks exactly the same as the sleeping position, but the eyes are round and round, which seems to be unlovable.

Xie Shiyin glanced at it twice, then went straight to the bathroom: "Put water in your small bathtub first, do you need rose essential oil?"

Even though he asked like that, Xie Shiyin's hand had already touched the bottle. People in Luo'an are small, and the small bathtub is basically only a square inch, and it only takes a few seconds to fill it with water.

Rose essential oil dripped in, and Xie Shiyin reached out and took out the little Yalong: "Does seeing Gong Sui make you feel scared?"

Obviously the last time I saw Ning Si was normal.

"Or are you still angry?"

Only then did Luo An give a little reaction: "Why am I angry, you are not wrong at all."

His voice was soft and soft, with Yalong's unique softness: "Let's not talk about that, is that Yu Mu's sister you met just now? I heard her name is Yu Yao at the reception."

Xie Shiyin took off Luo An's little hat and hung it on a small hook on the side.

"It's her, I just met by chance."

Luo An: "...Oh, didn't she invite you to drink?"

Xie Shiyin actually laughed: "So much attention?"

Luo An pursed his lips: "Then why don't you go?"

"Of course I won't go," Xie Shiyin put a small towel on Luoan's dragon horns, "She is a human being, and I don't like contact with human beings except for necessary work, and I will not make friends with human beings, otherwise my identity will change in the future It will be troublesome."

"Then do you hate humans?" Luo An raised his voice slightly.

Xie Shiyin paused: "It's not annoying, it's just two different species."

yes.

Like elephants and ants.

When an elephant steps on it, will it count how many ants it has trampled to death? Won't.

Luo An sighed.

"Understood, brother, you go out first, I'll take a bath."

Xie Shiyin: "Well, pay attention to water safety, I'm outside."

Luo An nodded.

After the bathroom door slammed shut, Luo An stood facing the mirror. To prevent him from falling and slipping, the small bathtub was placed on the sink.

In the mirror, the young boy's lips were slightly red and swollen, with a pair of dragon horns that did not belong to humans, and a pair of big innocent eyes, looking at himself in the mirror with a little confusion.

He just calculated in his mind that the end of the month is his birthday, and after this birthday, he will be officially eighteen years old...that's the age of eighteen.

Xie Shiyin has always been able to distinguish right from wrong, and has never been arrogant like an advanced species. He just treats everything very flatly.

Talk about personnel affairs to people, and talk about dragon affairs to dragons.

Maybe when they met Ning Si for the first time, they had already talked about some racial issues, but at that time, he thought that everything was fine and only growth was left, and he was put down by a glass of warm milk.