Chapter 57

Luo An's hand speed couldn't keep up with his brain speed, so he had to send a voice over.

"He is a human friend of mine, but he doesn't know you yet. When you meet, I will introduce you to each other-"

Ling Gu groaned: "An An is doing well in human society..."

As soon as Luo An heard it, he knew that a certain little dragon was "jealous". Take care of me, remember not to stretch your claws."

Ling Gu: "Of course I won't, shā • rén is breaking the law now!"

Luo An: "..."

Ling Gu continued: "But he used to take care of you? Where did Xie Dalong go when he took care of you? Can a human being hatch a dragon egg?"

Luo An was speechless for a while, "Xie Shiyin had some other things at the time, and I also had some things..."

"Ah!" Ling Gu exclaimed, "I know your situation is a bit complicated, but I can tolerate the third party of friendship, and the third party of love, Xie Shiyin is afraid that he will become an outlaw???"

Luo An: "..."

"...Yu Mu doesn't like boys. He's not gay. Xie Shiyin just doesn't want him to get too close to me. He's jealous of everyone."

Ling Gu's tone rose: "How do you know he's not gay?"

Luo An: "Yu Mu once read the love letter he received in front of me, and his tone was very happy."

Ling Gu: "..."

Ling Gu always felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell. After all, some human beings are indeed very vague about the boundaries of love and friendship. Two people who embrace each other frankly are not necessarily ambiguous, and those who are furtively flirtatious are more suspicious.

"Okay, but I was indeed murdered by him! Lu Zhi didn't even dare to talk to me like this!"

Ling Gu sent several Longlong emoticons in succession, determined to tell his good sister about his grievances.

Luo An knew Ling Gu's temperament. He was a Yalong who was spoiled and spoiled since he was a child. Even in the class group that he had never met, he was also a cute little sunflower. crazy.

"Okay, okay, didn't you say that you wanted to be with me at the school dance, I promised you everything, brothers of different races, or anything else, I'll be with you."

As expected, Ling Gu's attention was instantly diverted: "I know that An'an is the best!"

Luo An was helpless: "But our form won't arouse others' suspicion..."

Ling Gu excitedly said: "Of course not! At that time, everyone will draw like ghosts and goblins. We are pure natural and pollution-free, and we will surely outshine everyone!"

Luo An: "... Gu Gu, Chinese and Mathematics must be grasped with both hands, both hands must be hard."

Ling Gu used idioms indiscriminately, no matter how comfortable he was, Luo An was not easy to let go, but now he caught him with great difficulty, and the matter of being choked by Yu Mu was forgotten.

Now Ling Gu is only thinking about how to dress up with his good sisters.

"Speaking of which, I have specifically learned before that Jiangcheng Middle School is bigger and more beautiful than the school I went to before!"

Luoan: "The name of Jiangzhong sounds like a public school, but it is actually a private school. Many students come from rich families. Of course, the school is not short of money. It has been beautifully decorated and decorated over the years. The new library there is all thanks to Shiyin. I donated it."