Chapter 48

Luo An lazily turned over, it snowed last night, today's weather is sunny again, Xie Shiyin's office is in the best location in the whole company, there is no lack of light at any time, and it is even more beautiful on a sunny afternoon. Very comfortable.

In a drawer that was opened inside the desk, there was a nest of velvet. In the nest, a silver dragon was sleeping, its paws curled up obediently, and the tip of its tail curled up to the top of its head.

Xie Shiyin glanced at the document, lowered his head, glanced again, and lowered again.

It is difficult for the whole dragon to control his mood when he looks at his wife. Such a sub-dragon is really rare, and it is a loss if he misses watching for a second.

It's just that Luo An slept very deeply this time, and he didn't even notice that he was moved.

The man pulled the drawer, allowing the light to tilt down more conveniently, and refocused, focusing on the work in front of him.

After signing a few planning proposals, there was a green paper on the bottom, which was submitted by some department. Xie Shiyin glanced at it and opened the cover.

Feasibility report on investing in the luxury industry.

Below is a row of prospective investors and established participants. Xie Shiyin glanced at it and saw a familiar name.

Zhuang Qiu.

There were some noises in the drawer, Xie Shiyin immediately lowered his head, and found that it was Luo An who had turned over, the silver scales shimmering in the sun.

When I turned my attention back, I raised my hand and pressed the internal number, and Lin Qi walked in after a while.

"Mr. Xie? Do you need lunch?"

Xie Shiyin shook his head, picked up the thing in his hand: "This, who handed it over?"

Lin Qi glanced at the green cover, and the corners of his mouth twitched. What kind of evil aesthetics is this? No wonder this boss picked it out to ask.

"This... seems to be brought up by an intern. Is there anything wrong?"

Xie Shiyin: "There is one of the biggest participants in this plan, named Zhuang Qiu. I remember you investigated this person last time."

Lin Qi: "Yes, Mr. Xie, is there any question?"

Xie Shiyin thought for a while and asked, "When did he go abroad?"

"It was in his great-grandfather's generation, and now he is in the fourth generation."

Xie Shiyin flipped through the asset estimates at the back without raising his eyes: "What else?"

"Anything else?" Lin Qi opened the saved data on the tablet, looked at it, and said, "Their ancestors were originally very poor, and they made a fortune after going abroad, but their family has a family rule, and they can't lose their roots, so Everyone in the dealer can speak the local language, which is unique in the local area."

"Especially in Zhuangqiu's generation, the value of Zhuang's assets has increased very rapidly. According to the information, he seems to have discovered a mine vein overseas and has been mining it for the past few years."

Xie Shiyin frowned slightly, "The projected funds in this planning case are a bit strange, and they don't seem to be owned by a pure jeweler."

Lin Qi wanted to lean over to take a look, but Xie Shiyin quickly withdrew his hand and pushed the document over from the desk, as if he was afraid that others would get close.