Chapter 75

Luo An felt that for the first time, there was a very obvious discrepancy between him and Xie Shiyin's cognition. He understood every word Xie Shiyin said, but he didn't know what it meant when they put it together.

It's about nine o'clock in the evening. Normally, Xie Shiyin would take him to find a place to sleep at this time, but at this moment he was on a pile of tree branches, holding his breath and motionless.

It's not that I dare not move, but that the situation is too weird.

Luo An's eyes unknowingly shrank into vertical pupils in the dark night, and even his breathing eased a lot.

Xie Shiyin's breath brushed behind his ears, and his tone was still calm.

"Don't bite."

Luo An added in a low voice: "...Don't bite the dragon!"

If you put someone here, you will be scared to death! !

I saw the sound of dead branches being stepped on in the middle of the dense bushes, and the approaching animals did not howl, only the rough panting in the night.

Luo An: "..."

Thank you for your invitation. I just got off the plane and I was in the wild. I saw a group of wolves with my husband. By the way, my husband said they were dogs.

God's dog!

Whose dog has ten centimeters long fangs, and a pair of eyes staring like will-o'-the-wisps!

"Is this a recorded...species?"

Xie Shiyin: "I probably don't know, because no human has ever set foot here, so there is no record."

That is to say, this is a new breed-?

If he hadn't been an existence that was outrageous than these things under his feet, Luo An would have turned his head and ran away with Xie Shiyin.

"Then... what do we do now?"

Xie Shiyin: "Want to masturbate?"

Luo An became angry: "What nonsense are you talking about at this time?!"

Xie Shiyin: "...Want to pat Furry?"

Luo An: "..."

Xie Shiyin took it, broke it!

"Are you sure they don't have an arm and a leg?" The young man looked down and saw that the tree was surrounded tightly.

They clearly smelled of dragons already.

The wild wolves have no natural enemies here, the only natural enemy is the dragon, but how can the dragon care about them, so these years have become more and more "fat and strong".

Xie Shiyin raised his hand and whistled.

Luo An was taken aback, he didn't expect the man to have this skill.

However, Xie Shiyin's skills have increased. He was not born in a civilized society. He can overwhelm a group of people with his aura on weekdays, and there is no need to awaken other skills.

...For example, blowing a whistle to train a group of wolves.

Xie Shiyin spread the wings on his back, looked into the distance, and flew in one direction with Luo An in his arms. First, there was a rustle behind him, followed by a burst of extremely high-frequency running sounds.

There are at least a few hundred.

Luo An didn't even need to look back, he knew that there was a group of terrible things behind him, changing his identity and changing his position, this was simply a desperate pursuit.