Chapter 6

Xie Shiyin was rejected unexpectedly.

It's just that Xiao Yalong had a strange expression when he refused, and looked at him as if he was looking at some pervert with strange quirks.

How did Xie Shiyin know that Luo An was not only thinking about a series of fanciful questions about Xie Shiyin, but also thinking that such a domineering boss who went out with an elite atmosphere could seamlessly connect with such uncharacteristic actions.

...it's really hard to judge by appearance.

Xie Shiyin's filter on Broken Shell Dragon Companion became deeper and deeper, but Luo An shattered Xie Shiyin's filter layer after layer.

He was sitting in the nest next to the pillow where the dragon eggs were originally placed, wearing a small blanket the size of a handkerchief that Xie Shiyin had brought for him. Dragon's Nest is an elegant gray that is the same color as the sheets, which looks very soft and comfortable.

It's just this distance... You can almost see Xie Shiyin's pillow when you look up.

Luo An turned his eyes stiffly, looked aside, and saw the man's slender and perfect figure.

Broad shoulders and narrow waist, straight and powerful.

It's a pity that such a perfect elite is very different from what ordinary people like. At Xie Shiyin's status and age, he doesn't play with cars or watches, but instead raises dragon eggs at home all day long.

And it seems that he has kept it quietly for a long time, because the species is too curious, and even made him doubt the space he is in when he came out of the dragon egg... If he really has such a memory of inheritance, he will definitely do it for himself Solve a lot of confusion.

Luo An curled up in the small quilt, watching Xie Shiyin turn off the headlights in the bedroom for him with the remote control.

Forget it... sleep first, being a man is always alone, being a dragon he still has Xie Shiyin. No matter what, he believes that a person who is willing to read the clothes book for the little dragon will not be really vicious.

"Good night, little prince." Xie Shiyin said with open lips.

Luo An's heart moved slightly: "Aren't you coming?"

Xie Shiyin: "I have something to deal with, so I won't bother you."

"Oh..." Luo An's voice became softer, "Go to bed early, thank you Shiyin."

The boy thought that such a weak voice must not be caught by humans, but the man who turned around paused.

During the day, when he was acting like a baby, he would be happy to call his brother, and when the two separated, he would call his name directly.

Even if his little sub-dragon doesn't eat meat, it still has fangs.

The bedroom was full of Xie Shiyin's aura, inexplicably giving people a supreme sense of security, Luo An turned over and fell into a deep sleep not long after.

His brows were stretched, and he completely lost the thoughts that were slightly twisted during the day. The moonlight passed by the balcony of the bedroom, sprinkled down from the edge of the dragon's den, and soaked a layer of soft rings on the young man's hair.

Xie Shiyin watched in silence for a while, then turned and left the bedroom.

Jiangcheng is a northern city. When the wind blows in autumn and the heat recedes, it is basically getting colder at an accelerated rate. Luo An's small sweater today was specially chosen by Xie Shiyin to be thicker, but he himself was still wearing a thin shirt.