Chapter 76

The reason why the Mirror Cliff in the Dragon Cave is called Mirror Cliff is because the entire mountain rises like a mirror, accompanied by several intersecting peaks, condensed into a huge mountain range across the earth's crust. It is the last line of defense between the human world and the dragon kingdom.

The thickest piece of snow on the top of the Dragon Cave does not melt all year round, but the four seasons are relatively distinct under the cave.

At this time, the cold winter had quietly receded, and the breath of spring came out from the new buds on the ground. The petals floated from nowhere and landed on a group of small dark mounds, causing a burst of cheerful cheers from all around. laughter.

"Colorful!"

"I heard Yalong likes this flower the most!"

"You're only so old that you know what a dragon is, huh-"

The laughter around suddenly became louder, and after a while a tall man came out, holding one in each hand, and consciously followed a long line behind his feet.

This is the Dalong Cub Kindergarten that has only emerged in recent years. It is built in the depths of the Dragon Cave, and it is filled with a group of dark little guys who were kicked out just after breaking their shells.

Going to the "kindergarten" is entirely voluntary. Come if you want, and those who don't want to come can survive on their own. The mechanism is very free.

But most of them come here to join in the fun and make friends, and then go out when the time and age are up, and when they have the strength and courage, they can go to the forbidden area and try their luck to see if they can be selected by the dragon egg.

Owning a sub-dragon is the lifelong dream of every great dragon.

"I heard that someone from Dragon Cave is coming back?"

The man looked down and said, "Why did I encounter these problems when I was on duty? I warn you not to cause trouble!"

The black cub in his hand kicked his paw: "Then why don't I ask other Dalong uncles tomorrow?"

The man threw the little black dragon in his hand into a large dragon cave, and those behind him found their positions consciously. It was dark outside, and it was time for the cubs to sleep.

"Whatever you want, don't really treat this place as a cub trusteeship. You are not a thin species like human cubs. If you pass the cub stage, you will leave me alone. The trusteeship does not provide lifelong care. Free lunch."

There was a whimpering sound, and the cubs patted their wings and tails perfunctorily. The man simply and rudely counted the number of cubs to make sure there were no ones missing, then turned around and left the place.

After a while, I don't know who stepped on whose paw, which triggered a small-scale dream fight. In a daze, a dragon asked: "I heard that Mr. Yalong, who was traveling outside, has a cub. So, back to the Dragon Cave..."

"...It seems to come from a big city. That city is not our mountain, it's made of cement!"

"You son of a bitch, do you know cement? Did you dream about rolling in muddy water?"

A group of extremely destructive black dragon cubs gathered together, and no one obeyed the other. In the end, you stepped on my face and I kicked your buttocks, and fell asleep again twisted like this.

The night passed, and the dawn was faint, and it first sprinkled on the top of a small mountain. Two footprints fell, leaving a series of traces in the snow, followed by the sound of a sigh of relief.