Chapter 52

Luo An instantly realized what Ling Gu said, Xie Shiyin's character was aloof and arrogant, and he had some experience of being alone, but this was the first time he had seen Ao today.

Xie Shiyin didn't show off deliberately, but told in a serious manner, but he could also hear the good mood in his tone.

It's just that Luo An's fiery eyes on his fellow clansmen are still more shy than calm.

Seeing Ling Gu galloping over, he quickly flew out of Xie Shiyin's pocket to prevent the two dragons from colliding. Ling Gu chased Luo An in the living room like a butterfly, yelling that he wanted to be hugged.

Xie Shiyin also went with them, it was normal for Yalongs to play together, besides, Ling Gu's age was not too old, just the age for fun.

The other dragons came to Xie Shiyin's apartment for the first time. Lu Zhi met them in Jiangcheng purely by chance, and Gong Sui had just left the Dragon Cave for a few years. Xie Shiyin was busy hatching dragon eggs in those years, so how could he have time to play with them.

Fortunately, Xie Shiyin's dragon egg finally came out intact.

"It's not bad here, the height is very suitable, and it looks like a dragon's cave."

Ning Si found a sofa and sat down. The Dragon Clan doesn't have as many rules as humans. They used to play around in the Dragon Cave.

There is not even a lock on the door.

"Mr. Xie still likes high places as always. If I remember correctly, your Dragon Cave is on the Xiejiao Peak in the north."

Xie Shiyin opened a bottle of wine and put it on the table, Lu Zhi raised his hand and poured himself a glass.

"When will you go back and have a look? You haven't been back to the Dragon Cave for a long time." Lu Zhi said, "If it's spring, maybe you can catch up with Yalong's favorite meadow flowers to bloom."

Xie Shiyin said: "When An'an grows bigger again and his shape is stable, his current dragon power, if he loses his strength when he jumps up the peak, he will easily fall off."

"That's right." Ning Si took the sweet milk that Gong Sui handed him, "However, little sub-dragons in this form are really rare... What's going on with you, you can still hold back Come out in such a form?"

Lu Zhi glanced at Xie Shiyin.

The man was silent, and said: "It has something to do with An'an himself. He may be the only dragon that has ever been separated."

Ning Si paused, even Gong Sui raised his head.

"This matter is a bit complicated, and there are some accidents and involuntary reasons." Xie Shiyin moved his fingers, "Just come back."

"That's right, just come back. I see that your Yalong was quite lively a while ago. I think it won't be a big problem after it recovers." Lu Zhi looked at the balcony and saw Linggu and the little dragon. Yalong was chasing and hiding by the curtain.

The others stopped asking, and consciously changed the subject.

Although Xie Shiyin looked calm now, every dragon would know how thrilling it would be to have a soul split that had never happened before. This pair has always been different from other dragons.

It's nothing more than Xie Shiyin's strict protection of his little dragon. Ning Si was busy with other things some time ago, so he missed a lot of news these days.

"You are about the same age as Lu Zhi, but Gong Sui can be a little older than you, and so am I. However, your Yarons are relatively small, especially Mr. Xie. The situation is special and there are still a few years to be happy... By the way, Did you use in-depth counseling to solve the problem that I told you last time?" Ning Si said.