Chapter 8

"A cup of black coffee, thank you."

The clerk wiped the cup and looked up, and immediately said enthusiastically, "Why did Teacher Ning come to the school today?"

Ning Si didn't blink: "There is a ribbon-cutting event in the new library, I'll take part in it, oh yes, the coffee will be delivered to table 7 later."

Table No. 7 is a dead corner in the store, the clerk said "Hey": "Old place, I understand!"

With the air conditioner turned on in the store, Ning Si took off his coat and folded it next to the seat, and took out a book from the tea restaurant to read.

When the coffee was almost steaming, the shop door rang again, and there was a sense between the dragons at close range, and Xie Shiyin's aura swept across the tea restaurant almost instantly.

Ning Si raised his head, ready to see what troubled Xie Shiyin's boss.

As a result, as soon as he raised his eyelashes, he saw Xie Shiyin dressed in black, standing in front of the counter with a sense of presence, pointing to the drink list and saying, "A glass of pure milk, no sugar added."

The clerk was stunned: "Ah? Pure, pure milk??"

Xie Shiyin hummed: "No?"

"Yes, yes! I'll make it for you right away!"

Ning Si almost lost his glasses when he saw it, and when Xie Shiyin sat across from him, he couldn't believe it: "Did you drink milk instead of eating meat?"

Xie Shiyin said lightly, "I didn't drink it."

It's Luo An. I don't know why the whole dragon seemed to be collapsing badly just now... But something has been wrong with him since the morning, and Xie Shiyin finally boiled it all down to two words.

hungry.

Drinking milk is only a way to delay the attack, but we still need to cure the root cause of not eating meat.

"Okay," Ning Si spread his hands, "What did you ask me to do? What's the matter with Dragon Cave?"

It just so happened that the milk was brought up at this time, Xie Shiyin stretched out his hand and patted the position of his pocket: "Be good, fill your stomach first,"

Ning Si: "???"

"Mr. Xie, something is wrong with you."

Xie Shiyin: "..."

"You're thinking too much. I came to see you today because I have something to do, about my sub-dragon egg."

Dragon eggs? That egg that crossed the boundary of time and traveled with Xie Shiyin?

Ning Si turned on the phone and took a look: "Just in time, I also remembered something about dragon eggs the day you called me. This problem is a bit serious. Listen to me first, maybe what I said is what you want to ask. of."

Xie Shiyin: "???"

Did you know my Wurm doesn't eat meat?

"Okay, tell me." Mr. Xie couldn't summon the self-closing dragon companion, and began to stir the cup with a milk spoon to artificially cool the hot fresh milk.

Ning Si glanced at the phone again: "Today is October 30, 2300. If I remember correctly, a few days ago, your dragon egg exceeded the minimum limit for shell breaking, right?"

Xie Shiyin: "Well, what do you want to say?"

"I want to say that the dragon egg that exceeds the time limit is more dangerous than imagined, because once the red line is crossed, the dragon egg will have a high probability of becoming a real dead egg, and he will be trapped in the eggshell forever ."

"The dragon soul can't go back to the dragon cave." Ning Si lowered his voice.

Xie Shiyin paused when he stretched out his hand to grab Luo An.

Luo An, who was self-closing in his pocket, suddenly felt a little pain in his stomach. Looking down, he found that Xie Shiyin's nails seemed a little long... And what are the two people above talking about? What Dragon Soul Dragon Cave... Has Xie Shiyin found that nutritionist yet?

As soon as Luo An thought of this, he couldn't sit still, and pushed his head against Xie Shi Yin's palm, which was fluffy, and the dragon's horn was a little prickly.

Ning Si saw that Xie Shiyin's expression stopped, and his expression changed from serious to strange.

"...But don't worry too much, my suggestion is that you take him back quickly...Hello? Thank you boss??"

The corners of Xie Shiyin's lips moved slightly, and he said, "Wait a minute."

Then he moved his arms awkwardly, and moved the hem of the windbreaker to the side.

Ning Si: "..."

Pay attention to dragons.

However, in the next second, he saw Xie Shiyin take out a small figure from his pocket. The little figure held Xie Shiyin's knuckles with a pair of small hands, and a flaxen head protruded from the slightly loose tiger's mouth.

Ning Si: "!!!"

Isn't Xie Shiyin's super long standby egg still broken?

"Where did you make a high imitation? It's pretty similar!"

Luo An: "?"

High imitation? ?

Luo An looked up and saw the man's Adam's apple rolled.

Xie Shiyin: "Who told you that this is a high imitation?"

Ning Si was startled: "Is this your dragon?" "Your egg is broken?"

Xie Shiyin clicked his tongue: "Speak well."

Ning Si helped the eyes that slid to the bridge of the nose: "Wait! Wait! I have to slow down..."

His eyes were on Luo An who was stunned, his eyes were almost shining.

"Good guy!"

"You can, thank you boss! You really have it! It was finally vacated! It's just too small... thin and malnourished. I didn't smell the dragon if you didn't take it out. You didn't give it to him. Meat??"

Xie Shiyin hummed, inserted the straw into the milk cup, and said to Luo An: "I wasted a little time just now, take a sip first."

Ning Si watched Luo An suck the straw as big as his mouth, and groaned violently.

When did they become a mammalian species?

...Are you thirsty for a drive with Xie Shiyin? ?

Ning Si had a question mark on his head, and stared at Luo An on the table. The latter looked at Xie Shiyin for a while, and then at him again, with a slightly panicked expression on his expression.

Ning Si cleared his throat: "Hello?"

Luo An adjusted his expression and smiled slightly at this mysterious teacher whom he had never seen before.

Lips are red and teeth are white, thin eyebrows are stretched, and every strand of delicate hair is shining.

... Xie Shiyin is really amazing.

Not to mention if it can't hatch, once the shell breaks, you have such a sweet baby, and you can dress up like this.

Ning Si looked at Xie Shiyin holding the milk glass with his own hands, and couldn't help shaking his head and laughing: "It seems that I was worrying too much, when did you come out?"

Xie Shiyin: "The person who came out on the day of the call is called Luo An."

Ning Si was surprised: "That's really a close call!"

"Yes, I didn't intend to take him out when he just broke his shell, but there is a tricky problem, which is what I wanted to tell you at the beginning." Xie Shiyin raised his eyes, "My Yalong, he doesn't eat meat."