Chapter 60

In the evening, the street lights on the campus were lit up in clusters, and two figures, one tall and one lower, gradually drifted away. Xie Shiyin held Luo An's hand, and the other side held his small trophy for him.

"Have you met any other children today?"

Luo An obediently replied: "I know, in fact, many of them are former classmates. It's just that a year has passed, and everyone has changed. Gu Gu also had a lot of fun!"

"Oh yes, there is one more thing..."

"What?"

Luo An said, "I saw Yu Mu today."

Xie Shiyin paused in front of the car, "He? Did he see you too?"

Luo An couldn't laugh or cry: "Gu Gu tossed me for more than three hours, everyone saw it, not just him."

Xie Shiyin glanced to the side, as if a little unhappy.

"What did he tell you?"

Luo An sighed slightly: "He said he was leaving."

Xie Shiyin: "Go?"

"Yes, their whole family is going to immigrate, very suddenly."

Xie Shiyin said nothing.

Sudden? I'm afraid not necessarily. The Xie family cut off contact with the Yu family, and human beings tend to follow the trend, and everyone wants to get rid of the relationship with the Yu family.

Although he didn't make a direct move, Yu Zhao's business should also be difficult.

But if you say something wrong, you should be punished.

Xie Shiyin looked at Luo An and said, "Don't be sad, it's good to be gone. Human beings have a huge area of ​​activity, and they can live seamlessly wherever they go."

Luo An breathed a sigh of relief: "That's right, it's just that I always felt that people would not be easily separated from each other, but there is no banquet in the world. I was naive... and we are in a special situation. It won't do him any harm to stay away."

"The relationship between people is inherently fragile, parting is normal, besides, you are a man and a dragon," Xie Shiyin turned sideways, and touched Luo An's soft earlobe, "You will know when you see more in the future, An An, don't be fooled , it is his luck to know you."

Luo An smiled slightly: "I am also lucky to know him."

Xie Shiyin didn't want to mention this person again, so he opened the car door for Luo An, stuffed his little roses in, and then held the car door and said in a low voice: "I show it to so many people during the day, but I can only show it to me when I go back at night." gone."

"Otherwise I won't be happy." The man added.

Luo An's ears felt hot, and he tugged on the slightly tight bow tie, and the car sped away. The evening breeze carried a burst of confetti at the school gate, and after a while, another car drove over.

The driver in black trotted out of the car and opened the door for the people standing on the side of the road.

"Master."

"Um."

"Missy also went back to the house today, and she said she needs to pack some things." The driver reminded, and after glancing at the rearview mirror, he saw something in Yu Mu's hand, "I should stay for dinner."

The boy's voice was a little low: "Understood, let's go."

-

"The consequences of impulsiveness, have you seen it?" A slightly old male voice sounded.