Chapter 4

Xie Shiyin stretched out his hand, unbuckled Luo An's seat belt with a click, and then put his palm directly under the seat, "Come on, jump up, I'll take you upstairs, our house is relatively high."

Luo An's mind was filled with Xie Shiyin's extremely informative words for a while, and for a while he was not a human being no matter how he looked at it.

Is he... really in a parallel world?

He is a child of the Luo family, and the word "An" was taken by his deceased parents. How could Xie Shiyin say it was taken by him and another person he had never met?

While thinking, Luo An subconsciously nestled into Xie Shiyin's palm, and then leaned on the other's fingers with ease, with a pair of slender legs resting on the side of the palm.

His body is far more dependent on Xie Shiyin than his people, it seems to be a kind of trust and fetters engraved in the flesh and blood. But Luo An didn't notice this at this time, because he began to experience the elevator that was more roller coaster than the company.

The height of the floors and the speed of the elevator are set according to the size of normal people. In the eyes of ordinary people, 100 meters is 1,000 meters in the eyes of Luoan today.

Why does the domineering president like to live in such a high place!

When the straight ladder arrived with a "ding", Luo An had already been flattened in Xie Shiyin's palm, and he had no time to think about some esoteric questions.

It's going to kill me.

Even if he wasn't afraid of heights, he couldn't stand it even if he came here a few times.

But Xie Shiyin obviously didn't think so.

He pressed the fingerprint lock, rubbed Luo An's belly slightly with his thumb, the force was as light as a feather, but the latter was still agitated by the touch, and sat up with a whoosh.

"Go home, look at the environment, and see if you like it."

The cloud environment has one elevator and one household, and it is delivered directly to the home. Except for the owner, no one else knows which floor the elevator goes to. Luo An was transferred from the palm to the side pocket on Xie Shiyin's chest.

It was supposed to be a place for roses and handkerchiefs, but now it is used as a temporary "viewing platform" for Luoan. Xie Shiyin even loosened the tie on his shirt, and stuffed it into Luo An's hands.

"Don't break my finger, it's very hard. This one is soft, you can point it in any direction you want to see."

Luo An squeezed the dark blue silk satin tie, and slowly widened his eyes.

What does it mean to be a senior and extreme dragon egg raiser? If he didn't know that Xie Shiyin's body and race did not match, he would have thought that Xie Shiyin was pampering his wife.

The young man regained his energy and looked around cautiously for the first time.

It seems... quite normal.

Decorated in black, white and gray, typical frigid style, very empty, not a single extra color... Wait, what is that? ?

Luo An hugged a bow tie and tentatively pointed in one direction like an arrow. Xie Shiyin really walked over and saw the boy staring at something under the transparent coffee table.

Luo An: "Thank you, thank you--"

"Thanks?"

Luo An shook his head, mustered up the courage to look into Xie Shiyin's eyes and shouted seriously: "Brother Xie."