Chapter 74

Above the clouds, time seems to slow down very slowly.

Or it may be that Luoan has not flown for such a long time, and the scenery outside remains unchanged, which inevitably makes people feel the illusion that time has stopped.

Xie Shiyin was "criticized" just now, and now he is honestly flipping through a book. He always loves to read. Apart from a desk, the biggest thing in the study room at home is the bookshelf.

Luo An wanted to lean over to take a look, but because of his face, he had to shrink back, but within a few seconds, the book was handed over, accompanied by a voice, "There are still thirty minutes, it will be here soon."

Luo An subconsciously looked down and found that it was an ordinary business book, so he looked away again.

"...Okay."

Seeing that the young man was not interested, Xie Shiyin closed the book with a snap. He was right. The plane had already begun to land in less than thirty minutes. Luoan rushed to a cold air that had not been seen for a long time, and the cabin began to broadcast the ground temperature. The city here is still the same in winter.

Luo An curiously leaned over the window and looked at it. Compared to the hugeness of Jiangcheng Airport, this place seems to be a small place. There are not even a few planes, and there are few passengers in the huge airport.

"This place is very remote from the hinterland of the center. It's normal that there are few people." Xie Shiyin put on the hat he had prepared in advance. "Actually, when I came out, this place was still a wasteland."

Xie Shiyin came out two hundred years ago. Except for browsing the human society two hundred years ago, Luo An only read it in the history books.

The wasteland is simply too normal, but human beings develop rapidly. Within a hundred years, even such a remote place has people and an airport.

In fact, Gong Sui's own ability is also great, calling Xie Shiyin is nothing more than being extremely careful with his partner, Luo An didn't understand why at first, but after asking Xie Shiyin, the man only said that he would know when the time came.

Luo An had no choice but to swallow his doubts, and walked out of the border town airport with his fellow clan.

Several dragons found a random place and ate up the meat stored in the store before finding a car to leave the city. They are not like human beings who need a mental rest time after being exhausted by horses and horses. For the dragon race, they can live alive if they replenish their energy.

"... Gentlemen, I can only take you here. There is no road ahead, it's a no-man's land, and I can't get through it!" The driver had a bitter face.

Xie Shiyin paid the money and returned the tip before taking Luo An out of the car. On the other side, the other two dragons had already got off the second car.

"Mr. Xie, let's take a step first and leave the rest to you!"

Luo An was surprised: "Huh? Teacher Ning, you-"

"It's okay An'an, this is something that was agreed earlier in the morning."

Luo An was puzzled, but he could only watch the two people in front of him slowly disappear from sight.

The driver behind him didn't know whether he had received a tip or what. He looked at them worriedly at this moment: "Sir, do you really want to stop here?"

Xie Shiyin nodded.

"Oh, this is no man's land! There are many tourists and adventurers who come here every year, but they are either frightened and come back halfway, or they are rescued by the search and rescue team! If someone is trapped, the price will be very high!"