Chapter 32

All of Luo An's feelings were put into Xie Shiyin's chest, like a burning fire, scorching his internal organs.

He can't feel the complex emotions of "human beings", but he knows that this is not a comfortable feeling.

Soul replacement is an extremely secret partner contract of the dragon clan. Xie Shiyin used himself to make a deal in exchange for the trust of the dragon partner's soul.

Once successful, the soul owner will fall into a dormant sleep, and if there is any problem with the trusted dragon soul, the person in custody will suffer serious backlash.

You have to pay attention to your companionship, otherwise, once the short-term soul-destroyer wakes up, there is a high possibility of a violent riot.

This is an extremely delicate task, and in non-extreme circumstances, few partners do it.

He needs to reinject the soul that has regained its smoothness before the exorcism shell wakes up, thus completing the entire contract.

Xie Shiyin stretched out his hand, and a burst of silver light suddenly rose from the palm of his hand, and strands of black streamer wrapped around him, showing an attitude of absolute protection.

He can't refine the Yalong's sorrow, but he can extract it for a short time instead of bearing it, at least let him get a dreamless resting place.

Xie Shiyin sat by the bed and touched the boy's face.

As he fell asleep, he looked more peaceful, and he wanted to go back to those moments when he was guarding the dragon's eggs.

After a long while, Xie Shiyin got up and walked out. He put away the photo album and went into the study after a while.

-

Luo An slept for more than half a month, during which Xie Shiyin did not go to the company, and directly told him not to come to him until the company closed down.

Xie's employees were in a hurry, but they had no choice but to break one into two.

And Xie Shiyin from Shenyin, using the car accident that year as a hidden clue, checked the Luo family from top to bottom.

In the end, he found that it was really an accident, and there was no human factor in it. He even found the news report at that time, and the report at that time was accompanied by a very conspicuous picture.

It is the scene of Luo An standing in a daze beside the broken fence, with the word orphan written beside it. Xie Shiyin took a look, then threw all the reviewed materials into the shredder.

These things can no longer appear in front of Luo An.

He cooks at home by himself during the day, and sleeps with Luo An in his arms at night, but he didn't actually fall asleep, but he actually lived a peaceful life for a while.

Luo An's soul is becoming more and more cool and clear, which is a good sign, maybe he will be able to return the dragon soul back in a short time.

When Luo An wakes up from sleep, it will be as if he has obtained a time-speeding medicine. He will calm down and get better slowly.

On this day, Xie Shiyin had just finished his breakfast when his assistant called suddenly.

"Mr. Xie... are you busy recently?"

Xie Shiyin said indifferently: "Busy."

Assistant: "...Ah, it's like this, Yu's project has reached a critical stage, and there is a very important press conference that needs to be attended..."