Chapter 77

Luo An was really tired, Xie Shiyin was right, Wang Shan ran to death... Long. After finally breaking away from a group of furries, he flew non-stop for two days before he stepped on the dragon cave.

This is still the speed of a dragon. If there are really planes here, there is not enough fuel to go from the woods to this snow-capped mountain.

All in all, this place is really an extraterrestrial place. The dragons inside can go out at will, but the people outside can never enter.

Luo An rolled his eyes, and pulled the man's arm off with his hands.

"Brother, I didn't mean you were fat, I just saw those... ah, it seems that you have slapped them off-"

Xie Shiyin emphasized with a straight and handsome face: "...I was the most vigorous dragon in the Dragon Cave when I was young."

Luo An wanted to make a snort, but managed to hold back, he squeezed the man's face with his hands, and found that no matter how he played it, he looked perfect.

Xie Shiyin let him be presumptuous, and when Luo An's hands came down from his neck and warmed up again, he said: "I haven't been back for a long time, the changes here are really great."

Luo An didn't know where the big changes were, so he scanned around with his eyes and found that mountains are still mountains, clouds are still clouds, and two hundred years cannot pass, and the dragon cave under his feet can still be raised two meters high.

Xie Shiyin knew what Luo An was thinking when he saw his expression, and changed his words: "I'm not talking about the scenery, but about the dragon."

"Those dragon cubs look like they were kicked out to fend for themselves, but they can grow so fat. Someone must be looking after them."

Luo An nodded, and took two steps forward, and saw three or four big snow nests behind the rock where he was hiding just now, which must have been left by those little guys just now.

Really didn't run away.

Luo An stretched out his hand and gestured, as if it was just big enough to hold in his hand.

"A dragon cub of this size is probably about four or five years old." Xie Shiyin walked behind him and held Luo An's hand, "They are just when they are mischievous, An An remembers to stay away so as not to be bumped into arrive."

Luo An raised his eyebrows and smiled twice: "Bump one and hug one, bump two and hug one pair, cubs are so cute, they are so small, they are still children."

Xie Shiyin: "Haven't you hugged enough wolf cubs? An An is so close to the wolves, they all contributed their cubs." In the past, out of fear, the wolves never took their cubs out in front of the dragon.

Luo An groaned: "It feels different in the hand, this fleshy one is so fun! But... the best hug is our Xie Longlong, it feels great in the hand!"

Xie Shiyin's expression softened for a moment, and he involuntarily took the boy's palm.

"It's a good time for us to come back. Although it's snowing here, spring has already begun under the Dragon Cave. It's neither hot nor cold. An'an can have a good time."

Luo An has been gearing up for a long time. After all, he is still a little dragon, no matter what, he still has the curiosity of a teenager.

"Go, go home, come back and see everything in your memory."

This is the real place of birth and the real destination of a dragon. Luo An hummed in high spirits, followed the man with his wings and slid down from the top of the dragon cave.