Chapter 65

For a moment, there seemed to be a tense atmosphere in the air.

Luo An was in a dilemma, and his strength acted out the word "Zai Zai".

It is understandable that Xie Shiyin is familiar with his tone, but why do those two dragons also look like I have a close relationship with you?

Luo An hardly thought about it, just nodded as a response and walked towards Xie Shiyin who was staring at him.

He handed the blanket to the drenched man, but was rejected. Xie Shiyin seemed to want to raise his hand to hug him, but he was afraid of the water stains all over his body. Luo An blinked his eyes without any hesitation, and took the initiative He embraced his dragon and said in a low voice, "Okay, good boy."

Only then did Xie Shiyin hold Luo An tightly in his arms.

"it's dark."

"I can't find you."

"How dare they do this," Xie Shiyin said again in a low voice, "It's just disabled... I didn't touch them, An An doesn't like shā • rén..."

Luo An remembered Zhuang Qiu again from the bottom of his heart, and then patted Xie Shiyin on the shoulder, "Okay, it's okay, have you forgotten that I'm also a dragon--I was accidentally trying to protect a human being who was almost hit by a car With the Tao..."

Xie Shiyin's tone could not hear any emotion: "What did they do to you?"

"Used má • zuì, the effect of the medicine has been almost decomposed by the dragon force," an answer that did not belong to Luo An came from the darkness, and Tu Meng looked at Xie Shiyin with a complicated face: "Let me introduce myself, my name is Tu Meng ."

Xie Shiyin was still full of Luo An, and replied, "You are what they call 'interrogating the murderer'?"

Tu Meng took a quick look at Luo An, frowned and said, "No, I'm a member of the special work department, and I'm here to investigate criminal gangs. The 'murderer' is just another layer of disguise. Even if it's not An An, it's another human being. I will be rescued first."

Luo An let go of Xie Shiyin, looked at the man, then looked back at the big dragon, and finally realized that "uncle policeman" is not that simple.

... and the strange anger of this strange fellow, as well as his known name and those strange questions, all vaguely point to a result-they must know him, but Luoan doesn't know what he is doing I knew these two strange dragons before.

The mysteries in front of him made Luo An feel confused about the unknown, as if something was going out of control.

Tu Meng.

Xie Shiyin was much more sober than Luo An, and he linked to these two words almost instantly.

The man tried his best to calm down his out-of-control emotions, and then solemnly swept the two dragons opposite him.

In the dense night, a handsome sub-dragon looked at him with complicated eyes, and said nothing, while the other dragon stood beside the sub-dragon, looking not very clear.

Xie Shiyin looked down at Luo'an, and received the confused and twisted expression from the young man.

Three points are similar in spirit, and seven points are similar in shape.

"Brother, I don't know them..."

Of course, Xie Shiyin knew that Luo An didn't know him. In Luo An's knowledge, only humans had biological relatives, and dragons jumped out of cracks in rocks.

All of this was too sudden. To Luo An, it was like a fuse that was supposed to burn slowly, but before everyone noticed it, it had already burned to the end.