Chapter 14

No one in the Xie Consortium brought up the topic of "eggs". Although Xie Shiyin didn't issue a death order to keep his mouth shut, for some reason, Xie's employees always have an unknown respect for their president.

It has nothing to do with his status, just a person's aura and expression.

Sometimes some topics can be discussed, but sometimes, we must learn to keep silent about the unknown.

However, for Luo An, Xie Shiyin looked the same as before. In front of him, he was a taciturn person different from the outside world. Even for a piece of clothing that needed to be worn, he could introduce it for more than a minute without repeating it.

He seems obsessed with everything about himself.

It has been a month since the reception at Yu's house.

Under his occasional contact, Yu Mu also temporarily suppressed the urge to look for him, but Luo An accidentally took a picture of the dragon's horn when he posted a selfie with a face to prove that he was safe and not being forced.

Later, I followed up and explained a lot, saying that I have recently become obsessed with character dressing.

Yu Mu has always been a son of a rich family, and he has a big brain. Seeing Luo An's expression at the time, something was wrong, but thinking of trusting his good friend, he suppressed the doubts in his heart.

"Lolo, when will you come out? Did you go abroad?"

Luo An took a look at Xie Shiyin who was working outside, holding a piece of squid in his hand, and kept typing with his feet.

"Not abroad. Soon, I have a hunch, how are you doing at school recently?"

Yu Mu replied much faster than him, but a string of words flew over in two or three seconds.

"......oh."

"It's pretty good at school, hey, do you know my head teacher?"

Luo An knowingly asked the question and replied "?"

"It's called Ning Si! You may not know it when you suspend school, but this teacher shouldn't be a teacher!"

"Then what should it be?" Luo An replied with great interest.

"You should be a ruthless shā • rén killer who doesn't see blood!" Yu Mu was like a real second child in front of Luo An.

Luo An: "..."

"Do you have any misunderstanding about Teacher Ning?"

Yu Mu said vividly: "No! In a lecture hall with hundreds of square meters, his paper ball accurately hit the young couple in the last row, and they were blinded by two people on the spot. There were a few words written on the paper ball. Guess what it is ?"

Luo An tore a piece of squid, his cheeks bulging: "What?"

"Underage cub, do you know what love is?"

Luo An choked on a mouthful of shredded squid in his throat.

The teacher's punctuation might not be a problem, but Ning Si might just be a kind reminder that the problematic ones are young couples with a guilty conscience.

The current underage "cub", what do you not understand? The more concealed it is, the more it can arouse their curiosity and thirst for knowledge.

The door of the lounge was knocked twice, Luo An quickly sent a goodbye and closed the chat window, his face was still bright red from coughing just now, and even his eyes were a little wet.