The one.

Y/n's POV.

I am truly the happiest person in the world, I have my girl, her family adores me and I adore them. everything is going perfectly.

After dinner I offered to help wash the dishes but they refused to let me help. I stayed and joined Jarnett and Lizzie in the kitchen while we talked and I watched the two of them organize the dishes.

"Y/n would you like to stay and watch a movie with us?" David says walking into the kitchen.
"I'd love to."
"Great, we'll get the snacks ready then" Ashley says.
"While you guys do that I'm going to take give y/n a tour of the house" Lizzie says.
"Okay. But no dirty stuff" MK says with a giggle, hearing that I turned red but I let out a giggle too.
"You're too annoying" Lizzie says rolling her eyes.
———————-
Lizzie's POV.

After I showed y/n the first floor we went up to the second floor where all the rooms are, I could see her excitement looking at each picture frame with pictures of me when I was little.

"So this is my room when I lived here" I said walking in.
"Wow it's beautiful" she says examining every part of the room with a smile that lit up the whole place.
"You know I spent too much time here thinking about what my future would be like and you know it's kind of funny that right now my future is standing in front of me in this room."
"Oh God you are making me fall more in love with you" she says putting her hands on my neck.
"That's what I'm trying to do" I said grabbing her waist and pulling her towards me.

We kissed so intensely, I love feeling her so close to me, she deepened the kiss letting out a little moan as she felt the contact of her tongue on mine, god I swear she drives me crazy with every little thing she does. She then took my bottom lip biting it slightly hard and pulling it a little she knows exactly what she is doing in me. She walked away from me with a smirk on her face and started walking towards my bathroom leaving me standing there not understanding why she stopped.

"I love that you had your own bathroom in your room" she says looking at herself in the mirror "I had to share my bathroom back in the day with my sister when we lived in Colombia."

Damn she looks so hot right now, I just can't stop imagining the things I would do to her right now.

"You know you would look really beautiful trying to hold back those cute moans of yours here in my bathroom" I said biting my lip "looking at you in the mirror while I fuck you, looking at how beautiful you look when you beg for me"I said hugging her waist if feeling her ass in my center.
"Damn you are so hot when you talk like that" she says as I kiss her neck searching for her sensitive spot.
"I want to fuck you here so badly."
"Do it please" she says begging me.
I run my hand down her abdomen and I could feel the air getting thicker, her head resting on my shoulder enjoying the feel of my wet kisses on her neck.
I pulled up her dress and quickly removed her panties.
"Look in the mirror, I want you to see my amazing point of view when I fuck you, you're going to see how hot you are baby" I said putting my hand on her clit and making circular motions.
She started going crazy with every movement I made, she works to hold back her moans by biting her lips.
"Oh Just like that baby" She says as my movements are faster.
I decided to stick two fingers in where she needed it most and she let out a little cry of pleasure, she closed her eyes unable to contain herself to the delicious sensation.
"Open your eyes now" I commanded and she did as I ordered.
I continued my movements making them faster and faster.
"Oh my god Lizzie...I'm going to come" she says as I could feel her walls tighten.
"Come for me love."

After our breaths calmed down and we could walk out of the room as if nothing had happened, y/n and I headed to the living room to watch the movie my family had decided we would watch tonight.

"How was the tour of the house?" mom asked y/n.
"Splendid, you guys have a beautiful house" she says giving her a smile.
"Well you can come as often as you want, you are always welcome here."
"Thank you Jarnett" my girlfriend says.
"So how was the sex?" MK says whispering to us.
"Oh my god you need to stop" I said taking my girlfriend's hand to go sit on the couch as she laughed at my sister's comment.

The night ended pretty well, after watching the movie, y/n and I said goodbye to my family and headed to her house. All the way home she talked to me about how happy she was to have met my parents and that she couldn't wait to have our family vacation. I couldn't stop smiling. She is definitely the one.

When we got home we did our evening routine and went to bed. She put on some netflix but I wasn't paying attention to the TV, I was thinking about how happy I was to have found someone as special as her.

I was watching her as I could see her eyes getting heavier and heavier until she fell asleep. I kept looking at her and adoring her beauty, she is not just just physically beautiful, she has this beautiful heart, she is sweet, kind, lovely, she tries to make every person that crosses her path feel special, she makes loving her easy. I just can't imagine my life any other way and with anyone else but her.

I love her and will always love her.

——————

Hi guys!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Tell me what do you think about the relationship between Lizzie's family and y/n?

See you in the last chapter 💜🫶🏻 take care. I love you guys.